Windows 10: I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

Discus and support I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. I game on my windows 10 laptop and it is annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BBTOPBOCMG, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. I game on my windows 10 laptop and it is annoying.

:)

BBTOPBOCMG, Jul 27, 2019

2. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Compelte with no chnages

Marc@Glanvilles, Jul 27, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

1. I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. - Similar Threads - can't move cursor

2. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  3. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  4. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't move my trackpad while typing.

I can't move my trackpad while typing.: This gets really annoying while trying to play any game really. I've searched and found a lot of articles that don't work for me and I'm starting to get desperate. How do I fix this???...
  6. Can't move touchpad while typing.

Can't move touchpad while typing.: So the title says it all, I can't move cursor with touchpad while typing and I also tried checking answers from previous years but none works, so like I don't have settings or whatever in synaptic in the mouse settings....
  7. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  8. Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad)

Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad): Hi, got this problem after I install the precision touchpad driver. Before this, I can use the Synaptics control panel to fix this. the cursor can reflect quickly after I typed, it is comfortable to use. But after I install precision touchpad for my Hp specture, there is no...
  9. Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help: Hi, I recently received a new Lenovo laptop, and I've noticed I can't move the cursor at all while holding down any key. This is really irritating, especially as a gamer, so could somebody please help, thanks. (I'm running on Windows 10) My touchpad is a Synaptics...
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant move cursor while typing