Windows 10: I can't move my trackpad while typing.

Discus and support I can't move my trackpad while typing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This gets really annoying while trying to play any game really. I've searched and found a lot of articles that don't work for me and I'm starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ethan132, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Ethan132 Win User

I can't move my trackpad while typing.

This gets really annoying while trying to play any game really. I've searched and found a lot of articles that don't work for me and I'm starting to get desperate. How do I fix this???

:)

Ethan132, Mar 30, 2021
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't move my trackpad while typing. - Similar Threads - can't move trackpad

2. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  3. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  4. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't move touchpad while typing.

Can't move touchpad while typing.: So the title says it all, I can't move cursor with touchpad while typing and I also tried checking answers from previous years but none works, so like I don't have settings or whatever in synaptic in the mouse settings....
  6. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move mouse while typing: Ok, so I'm on windows 10 on an HP laptop Which I only just got, although I'm familiar with windows 10, and when I hold down a key I can't move the mouse. This seems like the sort of thing you can turn off in settings, but I can't find it. I didn't have this issue on my last...
  7. I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.: I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. I game on my windows 10 laptop and it is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-my-cursor-while-im-typing/77e37b66-27a9-439b-94bb-58f5c99bc6bc
  8. Move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move mouse while typing: So as I type, I cant move my mouse and wonder why? If anyone replies to this please tell me! I'm on a Windows 10 Laptop and need to know these instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-while-typing/503824ee-95cb-46b1-9f9c-1bbee09f695a
  9. In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.

In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.: Okay so I had this problem in windows 8.1 but fixed it by turning off smart sense which still has the same function in windows 10 but it did not work. I am looking so find solutions online because this problem is really annoying when it comes to games.. So if you have any...
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976