Windows 10: I cant open a multitude of apps. Help!

Discus and support I cant open a multitude of apps. Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I first noticed this happening to me on Krita, I haven't drawn in a while and now the perfect time but when I clicked on the icon, I had the little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ENEMY_OF_MUFFIN, Mar 31, 2020.

1. I cant open a multitude of apps. Help!

I first noticed this happening to me on Krita, I haven't drawn in a while and now the perfect time but when I clicked on the icon, I had the little blue circle thing show that is was loading but the no window would pop up. It's happening with a few other apps (all apps that I haven't used in a while) and I don't understand why.

The really weird thing is, I wanted to delete Krita and redownload to see if that would fix it but files said that Krita was open do I couldn't delete it. But It doesn't show that anything is open! So I restarted my PC so the window closes then I uninstalled and redownloaded Krita and the same problem is occuring.

submitted by /u/ENEMY_OF_MUFFIN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ENEMY_OF_MUFFIN, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cant open a multitude of apps. Help! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

I cant open a multitude of apps. Help!

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

I cant open a multitude of apps. Help!

1. I cant open a multitude of apps. Help! - Similar Threads - cant open multitude

2. i cant open roblox player and app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open roblox player and app: i cant open roblox player/app 1.i use windows 11 24h2 2. i have tried everything but notting works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-roblox-player-and-app/ad802d65-dd22-4c54-b4c0-d7bb1888b48c
  3. i cant open roblox player and app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant open roblox player and app: i cant open roblox player/app 1.i use windows 11 24h2 2. i have tried everything but notting works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-roblox-player-and-app/ad802d65-dd22-4c54-b4c0-d7bb1888b48c
  4. Help i cant open settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help i cant open settings: I am using Windows 11 and my settings app is greyed out. I've tried everything and i couldn't still open it. any help would be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-open-settings/8668a1cc-3c03-4a25-a726-6386ecf61b7c
  5. Help i cant open settings

Help i cant open settings: I am using Windows 11 and my settings app is greyed out. I've tried everything and i couldn't still open it. any help would be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-open-settings/8668a1cc-3c03-4a25-a726-6386ecf61b7c
  6. I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app: as i have said in the title, i could not open an app in microsoft store. I can search in the microsoft store but when i click an app, it crashes. For the appx problem, i could download an appx from the internet but i can install it, its say "error in parsing the app...
  7. I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app

I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app: as i have said in the title, i could not open an app in microsoft store. I can search in the microsoft store but when i click an app, it crashes. For the appx problem, i could download an appx from the internet but i can install it, its say "error in parsing the app...
  8. cant open apps.

in Cortana
    cant open apps.: cant open apps see administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps/daca9c56-e2d9-4953-92e6-114d9a171375"
  9. cant open store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open store apps: i cant open my microsoft store or any other apps that is installed through store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-apps/bf73a146-c950-4816-bb2f-b6be0dba1e17"
  10. This app cant open

in Browsers and Email
    This app cant open: I usually use Firefox but I have just recently done a clean install and have decided to to give edge a try. But something is happening that I don't understand. I'm not on my windows pro computer at the moment so I cant give you the exact error message or when it happens. From...