Windows 10: I can't open a program

Discus and support I can't open a program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, The setup program (.exe) of Lightshot is on my C drive. I relocated my program files from my C to my D drive not too long ago, throught the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThijsHanssen1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I can't open a program

Hey,

The setup program (.exe) of Lightshot is on my C drive.

I relocated my program files from my C to my D drive not too long ago, throught the regedit.

But when I continued the installation through the setup program, it downloaded lightshot on my C drive.

Whenever I try to open Lightshot, it says that it can't find Lightshot on my D drive and when I try to open it on my C drive it doesn't work either.

And it's not just with Lightshot.

- Thijs

:)

ThijsHanssen1, Dec 20, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't open a program

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't open a program :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

I can't open a program

1. I can't open a program - Similar Threads - can't open program

2. Windows 10 can't open programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can't open programs: I've reinstalled windows twice already, it works about a week and then just stops opening programs. I've tried a bunch of solutions, none have worked for me so far, when I try sfc /scannow it says windows resource protection could not start repair service. I also get an error...
  3. I can't open programs on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open programs on my computer: Hello So as the title says, i can't open some programs on my computer or install/uninstall programs. When program windows opens up the window just freezes and disappear. I cant open up malwarebytes to check for viruses because it freezes too. Ther are some thing i can still...
  4. Can't open programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open programs?: Hello all. Yesterday, I was on my computer playing a game when the internet just cut out for whatever reason. Okay, fine. I reset my router, and waited for it to reboot. Aroudn that time, my computer had a notification that said "Shutdown happening in five minutes" or...
  5. Can't open program, neither uninstall it!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open program, neither uninstall it!: I have a Lenovo Legion Y720. Without doing anything out of the ordanary, Lenovo's Nerve Sense didn't wan't to open. I tried uninstalling it, but nothing really happens. The uninstaller remains in one place and never gets to remove the program. Every single form I go on with...
  6. I Can't open any .exe program

I Can't open any .exe program: I had a virus called Win32/Neshta from my friend's USB, after using AVG Win32/Neshta remover it worked, but the effect is still going every time i open an .exe application, Windows shows "Open the file with.." and this is only for .exe files apparently i tried using the...
  7. Can't open any program as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open any program as administrator: I am tryning to run cmd, powershell, etc as administrator, but showing error "The specified service does not exist as an installed service.". I also can't intall any applications. What should I do now?...
  8. Can't open midi programs

in Cortana
    Can't open midi programs: I have several new Jammer 4 Midi Arrangement Software Copies. They are less than 7 MB in size. Contains only MIDI - no audio. Windows 10 could not upgrade because of this program. I uninstalled it, but now Windows is not recognising it. There must be a driver or something to...
  9. I can't open any program

I can't open any program: Hi! My name is Beltrán. Today my laptop just got a windows update and, when I turned it on after finishing installing the update, it worked just fine. The problem appeared like 1 or 2 minutes later. I wanted to open Chrome but, when I pressed on the icon, it wouldn't open...
  10. Can't open to screen an open program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open to screen an open program: Using Windows 10, I have multiple screens setup (2 additional) to my laptop. I have a program that I have a shortcut on the taskbar for and have opened the program from that shortcut. When I hit ALT/TAB I can see the program is open, but when I select it, it doesn't display...