Windows 10: I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

Discus and support I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Baokan, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Baokan Win User

I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server. I don't know what happened so i could use some help!

:)

Baokan, Nov 28, 2021
  2. SonLea Win User

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Disney+ app?

IS there any plans for the Disney+ app for Win10? I have talked to Disney directly and they said that it is a Microsoft decision, not theirs. So...why no app? Would like to take advantage of the 4K and Dolby Vision content. Xbox has it, why not windows?

SteveN1232, Nov 28, 2021
  4. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

Disney Plus

Hi SonLea,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I share with you information related to what you tell us, and that I have seen in this article, it is a website that is used by Windows MVPs, so it is verified information.

https://www.windowscentral.com/disney-app-xbox-...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

1. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the... - Similar Threads - can't open apps

2. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  3. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  4. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  5. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  6. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  7. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...: Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server. I don't know what happened so i could use some help!...
  8. I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...

I can't open any apps from microsoft storeNetflix, Disney Plus, Xbox app and not even the...: Hello! Since yesterday some of my apps and Microsft store aren't opening. They all show me an error message or that they can't connect me to a server. I don't know what happened so i could use some help!...
  9. Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store and when I downloaded it I could play it. After restarting my computer a prompt would come up with "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." I tried installing a different game and it...
  10. Disney Plus

Disney Plus: Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One? We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app. Thank you....