Windows 10: I Can't open any folder on my pc

Discus and support I Can't open any folder on my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant open any folder and i cant connect to internet i cant open cd or usb and also cant restor please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mounirziix, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I Can't open any folder on my pc

i cant open any folder and i cant connect to internet i cant open cd or usb and also cant restor please help me

:)

mounirziix, Jul 16, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Whenever I open a folder, it opens in new window (Windows 10)

Hi Pratyaksh,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What changes have you make in the folder options?

• Is the error specific to a folder?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it help.

• Open file explorer, click on view and select options.

• Double-click on options, in the general tab click on Open each folder in the same Window.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Can't open folders on desktop

Hello David,

System file corruption is one of the possible causes of this issue. For us to isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to open folder?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article and follow the
    steps to automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 16, 2020
  4. DavidRW Win User

I Can't open any folder on my pc

I can't access my folder on the server at work

I did something really stupid, apparently.

In the list of users for a folder I need, it showed EVERYONE as having all access privileges (along with some other users too). I denied access to EVERYONE, thinking that the permissions for the other users would remain. It didn't. Now I can't access the folder, even as one of the other users or as an administrator.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

DavidRW, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

I Can't open any folder on my pc

1. I Can't open any folder on my pc - Similar Threads - Can't open folder

2. I can't open my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my pc: I didn't putt on a pin number when i was going to change my PIN and it now says something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again and when i click it nothing happened so i locked my pc from my phone and deleted from my Microsoft account and now i...
  3. I can't open my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my pc: I didn't putt on a pin number when i was going to change my PIN and it now says something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again and when i click it nothing happened so i locked my pc from my phone and deleted from my Microsoft account and now i...
  4. Double click on any folders , it opens "this PC".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click on any folders , it opens "this PC".: When I open any folders, it opens "this PC". When I try win+r and type "control", it opens "this PC". Clicking folders on the "Navigation pane" works correctly. I tried anti-virus software, but it didn't find anything suspicious. I tried to log in with another local user...
  5. Double click on any folders , it opens "this PC".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click on any folders , it opens "this PC".: When I open any folders, it opens "this PC". When I try win+r and type "control", it opens "this PC". Clicking folders on the "Navigation pane" works correctly. I tried anti-virus software, but it didn't find anything suspicious. I tried to log in with another local user...
  6. I can't open any of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open any of my files: I pulled up one of my folders on my desktop and tried opening one of my files and it brings up a code saying the file can't be found. I have tried restarting my computer. I tried clicking on a different file to see if it was just that one or more. All of my files microsoft...
  7. I can't open any of my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open any of my folders: I can't open any of my folders!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-of-my-folders/4a3f16f4-bae6-4dd3-a221-2d082d037e09
  8. When I open My Picture folder, I can't preview any photo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I open My Picture folder, I can't preview any photo.: When I open My Picture folder, I can't preview any photo. I just get the default icon. How can I see the photo without opening it? The file extensions are almost all .jpg I am using windows 10...
  9. I can't open my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't open my pc: Hi . I have a window 10 in hp laptop this morning my laptop stop responsible so I closed it forcibly " I click on power for a second " . When I power on aging I have a erorr Message . They said : " there is problem we will restart you pc for you " the pc restart...
  10. Please Help.. I Suddenly can't Open Any Folders, or This PC.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help.. I Suddenly can't Open Any Folders, or This PC.: Hello Everyone, I've searched the forum, but haven't been able to find a solution that works. In a nutshell, I can't open "This PC" or any other folder that is on my desktop. File Explorer won't function either. Whether I double-click, or do a right-click and choose "Run",...