Windows 10: I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app...

Discus and support I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fauzan_Syahbana [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fauzan_Syahbana, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app...

/u/Fauzan_Syahbana, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app...

1. I can't open any microsoft related apps. I've tried any method, from resetting the app... - Similar Threads - can't open microsoft

2. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  3. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  4. Can't reset the microsoft store or any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't reset the microsoft store or any apps: I recently got 35 viruses from a Microsoft store app call "Bullet Force Multiplayer" so I spent 200 dollars and got the viruses removed and I wanted to delete "Bullet Force Multiplayer" to stop it from giving me more viruses but when I try to delete it, it says it can not be...
  5. Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app

Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app: Hey. I am neck deep in sh*t right now. I can't open any files that are made by microsoft or whatever you wanna call it. Most of the time if I try to open, let's say an MP3 file or a photo file, I get this error message and the app closes faster than I blink, like you open it,...
  6. Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store

Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store and when I downloaded it I could play it. After restarting my computer a prompt would come up with "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." I tried installing a different game and it...
  7. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  8. Can't open links from any app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open links from any app: Not sure I can write this here but, on any app (TS, Discord, Steam etc...) I can't open links when I click on them. I thought it was just discord at first, but I can't anywhere. What might be the problem? It's the first time ever in my life that I experience this problem. It...
  9. Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting: Hey folks, I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that requires to start itself. I tried a lot of solutions and cannot work. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Method to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Method to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line: Hi everyone, I am here to share how to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line. 1. Open Code: shell:AppsFolder[/quote] 2. Find your app 3. Right click and choose "Create Shortcut" 4. Yes, placed the shortcut on desktop 5. Right click the shortcut and choose...