Windows 10: i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically

Discus and support i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-photos-when-i-click-on-any-image/742ec6fe-0a54-45b7-a924-3c690e9c96c2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SmeetParmar, Jul 28, 2020.

1. i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically

plz help me

:)

SmeetParmar, Jul 28, 2020

2. i open microsoft store. it opens. but then if i click on any game to install it, store automatically closes

i open microsoft store. it opens. but then if i click on any game to install it, store automatically closes

KrishnaAsawa, Jul 28, 2020
  3. When I double click on any image, photos is open with blank screen and went off with out any error or image shown.

Original title: Error in windows 10 PHOTO

Dear sir,

I have upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro 32 bit.

When I double click on any image, photos is open with blank screen and went off with out any error or image shown.

thanks

S. Ramesh Kumar

AKSRameshKumar, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Nick89 Win User

i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically

Cant open any ports

So I logged into my router (D-Link DGL4300) and tried to open port 25565. In my router settings I have the port set to always open.

I then checked if the port was open with port forward port checker, it is not open.

I turned off the firewall on my router and I also turned off the firewall on my computer.

At this point I'm not sure what to do I checked all other ports I use and they are all closed.

they are all set to open on my router.

I'm trying to Run a MineCraft MP server for me and my friends and we cant connect to my own server, connection times out.

Nick89, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically

1. i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically - Similar Threads - cant open photos

2. when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...: so when I have to click this PC in Explorer i has to takes a while before it shows the drives and more but when I open a normal folder it is fine if you can respond to this please do...
  3. when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...: so when I have to click this PC in Explorer i has to takes a while before it shows the drives and more but when I open a normal folder it is fine if you can respond to this please do...
  4. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  5. Image resizing when I open it in photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image resizing when I open it in photos: So this is a new issue. I have been using the sniping tool on a remote computer that I connect to, saving it as a .PGP and moving it to my computer via Filezilla. I open the .PGP on my computer in photos, and I now have to zoom to get the image to the right size to screenshot...
  6. when i open any game it crashes

when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  7. I CAN NOT OPEN .JPJ OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO

I CAN NOT OPEN .JPJ OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO: I CAN NOT OPEN .JPG OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO IN MY COMPUTER WHICH IS INSTALLED WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PROFFESSIONAL V20H2 OPERATING SYSTEMNeed help in this regards...
  8. Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.: When i want to open files from downloads, it puts me a loading cursor and the app just freezes. I have tried to end the task and i have restarted my computer multiple times to make it work so I can open my files, and it still doesn't work. The file app just freezes and...
  9. Cant open any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any apps: Hi all, I just got a new computer and its got Microsoft edge installed as the default internet. Which is fine, I just cant seem to open any of my other programs because it will only let me use ones in its stall. So all my work apps don't work, I cant get chrome to download...
  10. I cant open any EXE files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant open any EXE files: Windows 10 laptop, When I got this I was able to open EXE files but now I'm not sure why it has not been working and it says "Windows cannot find 'Supposed File' . Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" (Also I'm not very computer wise so, sorry)...