Windows 10: i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

Discus and support i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant open bletooth it gives me this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherif Heikal, Nov 26, 2023.

1. i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

i cant open bletooth it gives me this message

:)

Sherif Heikal, Nov 26, 2023
  2. KeithM Win User

Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.
    1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (Ci cant open bluetooth it gives me this message :) and select Create Shortcut:
      i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message 355942d1640825406t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1136-.png
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:
      i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message 355944d1640825706t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1137-.png
    4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:
      i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message 355945d1640825905t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1138-.png

KeithM, Nov 26, 2023
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Nov 26, 2023
  4. i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

1. i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message - Similar Threads - cant open bluetooth

2. i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message: i cant open bletooth it gives me this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-bluetooth-it-gives-me-this-message/447bde9f-5c34-40ab-a507-d07bd0bcb916
  3. i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant open bluetooth it gives me this message: i cant open bletooth it gives me this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-bluetooth-it-gives-me-this-message/447bde9f-5c34-40ab-a507-d07bd0bcb916
  4. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  5. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  6. Printer giving me an error message

Printer giving me an error message: I have a Brother HL-L2390DW laser printer. It was working fine but after a Windows 10 Update, it is not printing anymore. Everything shows as printer working and connected but no printing. Please advise asap....
  7. nahimic keeps giving me a message at start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nahimic keeps giving me a message at start up: when i log on, nahimic keeps on saying "give us a minute, we are updating", how do i stop this message?, is it important to keep nahimic, as i am using windows 10 home 2004...
  8. Installings gives me an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installings gives me an error message: Whenever I try to install an app I get the follow error message. It just apps. "Operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" Would disabling windows defender fix this? I just use malwarebytes anyway. Don't like...
  9. Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message: submitted by /u/Oh________________No [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eucbv0/start_menu_wont_open_whenever_i_try_to_open_it_it/
  10. Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..

Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..: Hello! I have a Jlab Neon BT Headset that is for some reason.. giving me a driver error. Plus with my computer, they only work in call mode, with bad sound quality, cause, well, they act like they're in a call. However, with my phone, they work just fine. What's going on..?...