Windows 10: I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

Discus and support I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys,until one week ago these games worked perfectly but I tryied to play them now And they don't launch,they are going 25% cpu ussage and just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HorvathAlin, May 15, 2020.

1. I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

Hello guys,until one week ago these games worked perfectly but I tryied to play them now

And they don't launch,they are going 25% cpu ussage and just freeze,please tell a solution

Didn't found any solution on youtube,thanks.

:)

HorvathAlin, May 15, 2020

2. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide

Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it.

Quality settings

I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations. [​IMG]

I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations. [​IMG]

The benchmark is done on

the eight-core Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition with Haswell-E based setup on the X99 chipset platform. This setup is running tweaked at 4.30 GHz. Next to that we have energy saving functions disabled for this motherboard and processor (to ensure consistent benchmark results). We use Windows 10 all patched up. Each card runs on the same PC with the same operating system clone.The drivers are:
    • GeForce cards use the latest 375.76 driver (download drivers).
    • Radeon graphics cards we used the latest AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.3 Driver (download drivers).

1080P

1440P

VRAM

RubberDucky, May 15, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, May 15, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

1. I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations. - Similar Threads - can't open games

2. GTA V not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V not opening: Hi, My GTA V copy doesn't open whenever I try to open it, It shows suspended in the task manager and terminated in Resource Monitor.I tried to install whatever it required but still not workingHere's my system infoOS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  3. GTA V not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA V not opening: Hi, My GTA V copy doesn't open whenever I try to open it, It shows suspended in the task manager and terminated in Resource Monitor.I tried to install whatever it required but still not workingHere's my system infoOS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  5. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  7. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  8. RSOD playing Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RSOD playing Dishonored 2: Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview. 110611
  9. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dishonored 2 benchmarks: Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it. Quality settings [img]...
  10. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696