Windows 10: i can't open microsoft app store help me..

Discus and support i can't open microsoft app store help me.. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ___.kirn.__, Jun 20, 2020.

1. i can't open microsoft app store help me..

I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The server stumbled We all have bad days Refresh the page" So please I need install some apps now I am trubled. So please help me to solve this. The error code is 0x00072EE7. i can't open microsoft app store help me.. 19ae2fb4-91f3-43f0-83c8-66ee426bedd7?upload=true.png

:)

___.kirn.__, Jun 20, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i can't open microsoft app store help me.. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

i can't open microsoft app store help me..

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

i can't open microsoft app store help me..

1. i can't open microsoft app store help me.. - Similar Threads - can't open microsoft

2. I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....: Hi all,As mentioned, I can't open these apps at all.I can't even reset the cache, it says I need to open with another app. It's super frustrating. Please help me out!...
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....: Hi all,As mentioned, I can't open these apps at all.I can't even reset the cache, it says I need to open with another app. It's super frustrating. Please help me out!...
  4. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/cc510b1f-5cf9-4a9a-a62e-f0e15fa1ccd2
  5. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  6. Can't open microsoft store and some apps!

Can't open microsoft store and some apps!: Hello Microsoft Community, Since Monday I've been having problems with Microsoft store app, when I open store it appears the message CHECK YOUR CONNECTION Microsoft store needs to be online. It looks like your not. With error code 0x80072EFD. And then a second message with...
  7. Microsoft store and some apps can't open

Microsoft store and some apps can't open: Hello,my microsoft store won't open. One day, I wanted to update some apps on microsoft store. I reset microsoft store because there we problems. After I reset it , It couldn't open. I tried reinstalling MS store and it does nothing. Also, it looks normal at first but when I...
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  9. help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it: I had a problem with my Microsoft store not launching so I tried different methods but none of them worked. i even tried reinstalling windows using creation tool. nothing worked , eventually, I deleted Microsoft store and try to reinstall it but the following message appears....
  10. can't find microsoft store! help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find microsoft store! help me: I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft store's downloaded apps closes after a sec (such as Asphalt 8 or others), some Micorsoft apps works, but other are like these...