Windows 10: I can't open Microsoft app

Discus and support I can't open Microsoft app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i cant open app,when I turn on the app it automatically shuts down.Can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrSuckHell, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I can't open Microsoft app

i cant open app,when I turn on the app it automatically shuts down.Can someone help me?

:)

MrSuckHell, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can't open Microsoft app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 30, 2020
  4. I can't open Microsoft app

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

I can't open Microsoft app

1. I can't open Microsoft app - Similar Threads - can't open Microsoft

2. I can't open Microsoft Store app on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Microsoft Store app on Windows 11: When I click on Microsoft Store icon, nothing happens. I tried restarting my computer several times and resetting/fixing the app through settings. After some reset, settings of the Microsoft Store app stopped working/displaying screenshot. This is happening also to different...
  3. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  4. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  5. I can't open apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open apps.: Hello, I have a problem with my apps. The Microsoft store, news photos, your phone, and more wont work. But 3rd party apps, except apps from the microsoft store wont work.I have tried restarting, using the troubleshooter, repairing the app, and more. Please help....
  6. I can't open apps.

I can't open apps.: Hello, I have a problem with my apps. The Microsoft store, news photos, your phone, and more wont work. But 3rd party apps, except apps from the microsoft store wont work.I have tried restarting, using the troubleshooter, repairing the app, and more. Please help....
  7. I can't open some microsoft apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open some microsoft apps.: I can't open apps like microsoft store, calculator, calendar and Xbox gamebar.When I try to start them nothing shows up. Sometimes when I launch games like Minecraft it says "Xbox gamebar can't open search for it in the Microsoft store", but I can still play it. And i tried...
  8. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  9. I can't get Microsoft apps to open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get Microsoft apps to open: I can't get microsoft apps to open, whenever i try running Alarm's and Clock or Minecraft: Windows 10 edition it opens for a few seconds and crashes, I tried to restart my pc a couple times, doesn't work I tried doing some scans but they didnt seem to work I checked...
  10. i can't open microsoft app store help me..

i can't open microsoft app store help me..: I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The server stumbled We all have bad days Refresh the page" So please I need install some apps now I am trubled. So please help me to...