Windows 10: I cant open microsoft store

Discus and support I cant open microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElijahUntal, Mar 28, 2022.

1. I cant open microsoft store

microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this.

:)

ElijahUntal, Mar 28, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 28, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

I cant open microsoft store

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cant open microsoft store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

I cant open microsoft store

1. I cant open microsoft store - Similar Threads - cant open microsoft

2. Cant open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open Microsoft Store: Hello i cant open Microsoft Store app Here is what i triedWsreset.exe gives an errorUpdate windowsVerifying Time and a countryWaiting for a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/ab5888b1-176c-40dd-ba26-2ee2a65206c8
  3. Cant open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open Microsoft Store: Hello i cant open Microsoft Store app Here is what i triedWsreset.exe gives an errorUpdate windowsVerifying Time and a countryWaiting for a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/ab5888b1-176c-40dd-ba26-2ee2a65206c8
  4. cant open microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  5. cant open microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  6. MIcrosoft Store cant open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Store cant open.: I have windows 11 os, in this microsoft store cant work and open. I attached screenshot herewith. Please suggest proper solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open/b7979a8d-6391-48a5-a398-8a91a8f5af1b
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  9. Cant open Microsoft Store

Cant open Microsoft Store: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing loads, if I refresh the page it still doesn't load. I gives the option to report this problem, but then that page also doesn't load....
  10. Microsoft store cant opened

Microsoft store cant opened: I open Microsoft store in my device, but it cant opened. when I click it, its just like pop up, but it is not working. I try to fix it with troubleshooting that recommended by Microsoft site, I have done every tips from the site, but Microsoft store still cant opened....