Windows 10: I can't open Microsoft Store

Discus and support I can't open Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't open Microsoft Store and can't even find it on setting to reset submitted by /u/im_sakata [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/im_sakata, Jun 19, 2022.

1. I can't open Microsoft Store

I can't open Microsoft Store and can't even find it on setting to reset

submitted by /u/im_sakata
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/im_sakata, Jun 19, 2022
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2022
  4. I can't open Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

I can't open Microsoft Store

1. I can't open Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - can't open Microsoft

2. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I bought a new PC and the Microsoft store can't open. I tried to run the command on the Windows Powershell, and the following is the response:Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 + Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach...
  3. Can't open Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store.

Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  5. I can't open the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open the Microsoft Store: So, whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store it won't open.I've been trying to find solutions online, i.e Updating the to Most Recent Windows 10, running wsreset.exe and it comes with the message:You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store linkI also tried to...
  6. I can't open the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the Microsoft Store: So, whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store it won't open.I've been trying to find solutions online, i.e Updating the to Most Recent Windows 10, running wsreset.exe and it comes with the message:You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store linkI also tried to...
  7. I can't open the Microsoft Store

8. Can't open Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store?: As of a couple of days ago I can't open Microsoft store or any other apps downloaded from the store. I've tried pretty much every suggestions given, like uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store which doesn't seem to work because I keep getting this error message in...
  9. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I cmsuddenly can't open the Microsoft store. I've tried everything including running codes in powershell, resetting the Microsoft store, creating a new user, etc. submitted by /u/wesl_o1 [link] [comments]...
  10. I Can't open the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"