Windows 10: I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

Discus and support I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft. How do I fix it? Here is what it says. Tell me step by step. ERROR StatusLogger Unable to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UpsettingRock, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

I have Minecraft. How do I fix it? Here is what it says. Tell me step by step.

ERROR StatusLogger Unable to open jar:file:/C:/Users/Hi%20There!/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.8.1/log4j-core-2.8.1.jar!/META-INF/log4j-provider.properties java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Hi There (The system cannot find the file specified) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:220) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:150) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:94) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConnection.java:122) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(JarURLConnection.java:150) at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1038) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.loadProvider(ProviderUtil.java:79) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<init>(ProviderUtil.java:66) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.lazyInit(ProviderUtil.java:124) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.hasProviders(ProviderUtil.java:108) at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:89) at bib.<clinit>(SourceFile:224) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:38) ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger to log to the console... Exception in thread "Client thread" java.lang.Error: Missing/invalid yggdrasil public key! at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.<init>(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:72) at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.createMinecraftSessionService(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:56) at bib.<init>(SourceFile:366) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

:)

UpsettingRock, Mar 6, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 6, 2019
  4. soletsky Win User

I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

1. I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it. - Similar Threads - can't open minecraft

2. I can't Open Files on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't Open Files on Onedrive: I have this one Word document where whenever I try to open it in online Word, it says 404 Not Found. On desktop Word, it says, "Sorry, we couldn't find https://xxxxxxxxxxxx****/personal/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.docx?xxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxx. Is it possible it was...
  3. I can't open Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open Outlook: When I try to open outlook it says my profile is missing some information but I don't know where my profile is. can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-outlook/da1bf6b1-f70c-4bc5-afe1-ddbb66a705fa
  4. Audio echo that I can't fix!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio echo that I can't fix!: I have recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 operating system. Since the start, there has been an uncomfortable echo to any noise i hear when I have headphones plugged in. I have tried so many ways to get rid of this echo but NOTHING is working. People have said to...
  5. I can't open settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open settings: Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings/7727bd00-439f-496e-87e4-f39a8eddcf08
  6. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft: I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so i told my friends and he did not know it and i was super confused if you know the problem for this it will be...
  7. I can't open %appdata%

I can't open %appdata%: Hi, about 10 minutes ago I tried to open %appdata% in the usual way => Ctrl+R -> %appdata%, but this time I got this message: [ATTACH] I will be very grateful, if someone can help me. Greetings, Kaloyan...
  8. I can't open a program

I can't open a program: Hey, The setup program (.exe) of Lightshot is on my C drive. I relocated my program files from my C to my D drive not too long ago, throught the regedit. But when I continued the installation through the setup program, it downloaded lightshot on my C drive. Whenever I...
  9. I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update minecraft aquatic edition: when I press play it starts to update but it says "unable to save download. nl_nl.json" what does that mean? can anyone tell me how to fix that?...
  10. I can't open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    I can't open Internet Explorer: No matter what I do, including clicking on the IE shortcut, I get taken to MSN. 114981