Windows 10: I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

Discus and support I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft. How do I fix it? Here is what it says. Tell me step by step. ERROR StatusLogger Unable to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UpsettingRock, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

I have Minecraft. How do I fix it? Here is what it says. Tell me step by step.

ERROR StatusLogger Unable to open jar:file:/C:/Users/Hi%20There!/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.8.1/log4j-core-2.8.1.jar!/META-INF/log4j-provider.properties java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Hi There (The system cannot find the file specified) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:220) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:150) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:94) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConnection.java:122) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(JarURLConnection.java:150) at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1038) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.loadProvider(ProviderUtil.java:79) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<init>(ProviderUtil.java:66) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.lazyInit(ProviderUtil.java:124) at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.hasProviders(ProviderUtil.java:108) at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:89) at bib.<clinit>(SourceFile:224) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:38) ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger to log to the console... Exception in thread "Client thread" java.lang.Error: Missing/invalid yggdrasil public key! at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.<init>(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:72) at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.createMinecraftSessionService(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:56) at bib.<init>(SourceFile:366) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

:)

UpsettingRock, Mar 6, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 6, 2019
  4. soletsky Win User

I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

1. I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it. - Similar Threads - can't open minecraft

2. I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?: I have tried everything. My computer is up to date but Minecraft is still stuck at the red Mojang loading screen. What should I do? I use bedrock edition....
  3. I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Minecraft. What should I do?: I have tried everything. My computer is up to date but Minecraft is still stuck at the red Mojang loading screen. What should I do? I use bedrock edition....
  4. I can't log in to Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to Minecraft!: Every time I try to log in to Microsoft to go to the log in screen, THIS HAPPENS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-minecraft/51e8ae78-e707-4da7-b1f2-b3132305d8df
  5. I can't launch Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't launch Minecraft!: Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch the game a prompt appears stating:...
  6. I can't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft: So I downloaded Minecraft on my laptop and when I go to install it, a red circle with a cross appears and the install button will not work. I tried to get around this by clicking install to devices, but the only device shown is my old computer that I had years ago. I logged...
  7. I can't log in into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in into Minecraft: I purchased the $30 Minecraft package for my son on his laptop using my account. It downloaded and installed ok, Now when he tries to log in it says " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." We click close and it doesn't give us the...
  8. I can't install Minecraft

I can't install Minecraft: I was running Minecraft OK. I signed up for the Beta to see the RTX version. Instead of the RTX version, I got 1.16. I couldn't get anything other than 1.16, no matter if I selected the RTX version 1.15, or even if I unenrolled from the Beta program. I tried various...
  9. I can't download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft: I wanted to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store but received this error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.3e03e8ac.1585420313.146a8ee9...
  10. I can't Install minecraft

I can't Install minecraft: So I bought minecraft starter edition but when i click "Install/Play" nothing happens. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/295966d1-406c-4045-8a95-133443a7be5d