Windows 10: I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

Discus and support I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot open Minecraft launcher after I updated my window. I tried to Re-install the game but I still can't open it, tried instruction on yt, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PreeyaparWonganudroj, Jan 26, 2021.

1. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

I cannot open Minecraft launcher after I updated my window. I tried to Re-install the game but I still can't open it, tried instruction on yt, and still not working. What should I do to fix this problem?

:)

PreeyaparWonganudroj, Jan 26, 2021

2. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

PazelPlayz, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Minecraft Java edition

When I try to play Minecraft Java Edition and press play on the launcher, it appears to start but then it says "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Then it brings me back to the launcher
    to say the game crashed with the exit code: 0

Areeb Mirza, Jan 26, 2021
  4. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

1. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition. - Similar Threads - Cant open Minecraft

2. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  3. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  4. Why cant i open the Minecraft launcher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i open the Minecraft launcher?: I only just bought the game, through the Minecraft website, and every time I attempt to open the launcher, it comes up with the following Error screen.I have no idea what could be happening. My device is a intel CORE i3 laptop, an is quite new. It has not been modified Not...
  5. Why cant i open the Minecraft launcher?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i open the Minecraft launcher?: I only just bought the game, through the Minecraft website, and every time I attempt to open the launcher, it comes up with the following Error screen.I have no idea what could be happening. My device is a intel CORE i3 laptop, an is quite new. It has not been modified Not...
  6. I own minecraft java edition, I can't install it from the launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft java edition, I can't install it from the launcher: I own minecraft java, and was playing it on a different computer which sadly kicked the bucket. When I went to install it on my new computer, It prompted me to make an xbox account, and when I open the launcher, it's saying I don't own the game. When I click the "Buy now"...
  7. i cant get minecraft java edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant get minecraft java edition: i couldnt get minecraft java edition because it said my info was wrong but it wasnt i check and this has been happening for 2 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-minecraft-java-edition/d1e9fbcd-927e-4011-a50c-788a184033f1
  8. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher: My laptop worked with it when i first got it a few days ago and now it hangs up on the black screen from launch every time. Tried uninstalling a bunch, updated drivers, etc. Can't get it to work. Any help would be great. HP Lapton AMD Ryzen 3 processor with Radeon Vega...
  10. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...