Windows 10: I can’t open more than one program

Discus and support I can’t open more than one program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This issue showed up after Windows 10 update, I can’t have more than one program. I should maximize the program to get it work but minimize the other.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Dollarz, Dec 27, 2018.

1. I can’t open more than one program

This issue showed up after Windows 10 update, I can’t have more than one program. I should maximize the program to get it work but minimize the other. I also have problem with the mouse because double click is not working, I can open the programs with right click only.

:)

Michael Dollarz, Dec 27, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t open more than one program

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t open more than one program :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

I can’t open more than one program

1. I can’t open more than one program - Similar Threads - can’t open more

2. Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...: Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open windows, so it looks like the windows are just flashing between themselves, if that makes sense. The keyboard and graphics card...
  3. Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...: Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open windows, so it looks like the windows are just flashing between themselves, if that makes sense. The keyboard and graphics card...
  4. Snipping tool will not open more than one at a time anymore..??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool will not open more than one at a time anymore..??: I have been using the Snipping Tool for years now very heavily. I often take multiple snips in a row, and they would all remain open in separate snipping windows that I could go back and work with later.About a week ago I suddenly noticed that when I take new snips it is no...
  5. Can’t open programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open programs.: The pc boots slowly. Then it can’t open any of the programs. There is plenty of memory and I have removed add-ons. Any advice for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-programs/b51964a3-61c7-4bdf-918a-3a27e6cdf03d
  6. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  7. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. After update cant open more than one program and mouse issues still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update cant open more than one program and mouse issues still: After latest Windows 10 update i cant have more than one program. If I minimize and maximize the other it works but only that way. also still mouse issues , no right click links, only open programs with right click, double click not working. I could go on but if i cant...
  10. Can't open more than one window of any program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open more than one window of any program: When you right click (or left click and drag up) an app in the taskbar it brings up a menu. The bare minimum this menu displays for any app is: an option to pin/unpin from taskbar, an option to open a window of that app, and (if its running) a close button. Recently I have...