Windows 10: I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.

Discus and support I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Det gick inte att visa meddelandet Ett oväntat problem uppstod i Windows Live Mail när det här meddelandet visades. Kontrollera om minnet eller det... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TageJohansson1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.

Det gick inte att visa meddelandet Ett oväntat problem uppstod i Windows Live Mail när det här meddelandet visades. Kontrollera om minnet eller det lediga diskutrymmet håller på att ta **** på datorn och försök igen. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Live Mail .

Windows 10 was upgraded a couple days ago

Regards

Tage

:)

TageJohansson1, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.

1. I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information. - Similar Threads - can´t open mails

2. WHY CAN`T YOU STOP SYNCING MY INFORMATION??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN`T YOU STOP SYNCING MY INFORMATION??: Every time you do an automatic update, you "SYNC" my personal info with my mom`s personal info! You have created "ONE" account, out of "TWO" people..I can`t get it to "UNSYNC"...now, NO passwords work! You are using my old phone # and won`t let me in, to change it..this...
  3. WHY CAN`T YOU STOP SYNCING MY INFORMATION??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CAN`T YOU STOP SYNCING MY INFORMATION??: Every time you do an automatic update, you "SYNC" my personal info with my mom`s personal info! You have created "ONE" account, out of "TWO" people..I can`t get it to "UNSYNC"...now, NO passwords work! You are using my old phone # and won`t let me in, to change it..this...
  4. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  5. Can`t get my messages

Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  6. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can' t open espn app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can' t open espn app: you'll need a new app to open this espnapi link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-open-espn-app/7ee555c1-91d5-4bca-b79e-96edae9ec7aa
  8. Can´t open the "sounds" + my microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can´t open the "sounds" + my microphone is not working: [ATTACH]Hi its getting me angry every time. I cant open the sounds menu when I try to fix my microphone :( help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-sounds-my-microphone-is-not-working/2ecf0a29-c0e7-4ece-b4c1-08a667aa7457
  9. can not get my mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not get my mail: I restored my windows 10 since then I can no longer recive my mail it states that my email is already used set up a new account why cant I get my old mail back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-get-my-mail/6941c166-314a-4dd0-9828-e7c67fa79cbd
  10. This App can´t open

This App can´t open: Hi, Sorry for my poor english. Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account". I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos,...