Windows 10: I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

Discus and support I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it says an error occurred and we can't reset your pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Student Ali Amr Ibrahim, Jul 2, 2021.

1. I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it says an error occurred and we can't reset your pc

:)

Student Ali Amr Ibrahim, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

1. I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it... - Similar Threads - cant open broken

2. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  3. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc: i tried to reset my pc > Keep My files then it says "Could Not find Recovery Environment" previously it got reset fine and quickly but it couldnt be reset this time i don't even have a usb and i am afraid that will it remove Product Key if i do reinstall from usb...
  4. My computer bricked because I tried to reset it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer bricked because I tried to reset it?: Hi I have an Acer Aspire F15 which I gave to my brother recently. For his birthday I thought it would be cool to upgrade the wifi card since the original one is a few years old and not nearly powerful enough to maintain the speeds it should while he's on Zoom for class,...
  5. i cant reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant reset my pc.: today i am clone my hdd to ssd. so the ESP folder is generated and whenever I try to reset the pc it reject the proposal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pc/ea0b2f06-c046-4c75-b154-e99601f60046
  6. Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?: When I want to shut down my pc the pc jumps again and the energy saving function flickers around as if I would press it continuously. I have the same problem with Teamspeak when I want to join a room, because when I want to do so, the system automatically clicks until I am...
  7. i cant reset my pc

i cant reset my pc: i have windows 10 and i would like to completely reset it but when i start to do so the and i get to the point where the pc resets and starts restarting it gets to about 3% and says that its unable to reset and that nothing was changed....
  8. I cant reset my PC.

I cant reset my PC.: Every time I try to reset my PC, I cannot. It tells me I need more space so it can reset, but I have freed up every available thing I can. The next step I can take that I think would be to start deleting files that run the computer. I have tried pretty much everything, and I...
  9. i cant reset my pc Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc Windows 10: guys I cant reset my pc . it doesn't work. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pc-windows-10/45bab349-5f85-431a-aca4-084dee54af3d
  10. I cant reset my pc in windows 10

I cant reset my pc in windows 10: I am trying to reset my pc and every time I try to the reset gets to at least 30% and then fails and says the normal message "There was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made". If you have a way to fix this could you please let me know? I have already gone out and...