Windows 10: I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

Discus and support I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keshav Bhardwaj1, Dec 2, 2023.

1. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Keshav Bhardwaj1, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Naki, Dec 2, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Naki Win User

I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

1. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I... - Similar Threads - can't open window

2. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-window-menu-taskbar-setting/c22c62d8-6c1c-481e-9430-aa138d508000
  3. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-window-menu-taskbar-setting/c22c62d8-6c1c-481e-9430-aa138d508000
  4. I can't open my taskbar settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my taskbar settings in windows 10: hello, have a good day I have some problems.I can't open taskbar settings in windows 10 pro, when i open the taskbar settings it will close immediately and only this settings didn't open . Other settings is working well i can open them.. Please help me to fix this...
  5. I can't open my taskbar settings in windows 10

I can't open my taskbar settings in windows 10: hello, have a good day I have some problems.I can't open taskbar settings in windows 10 pro, when i open the taskbar settings it will close immediately and only this settings didn't open . Other settings is working well i can open them.. Please help me to fix this...
  6. I can't open my taskbar settings in windows 10

7. Can't open Settings and other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Settings and other.: Hi Microsoft.Why can't i open settings and my file explorer loading too long. and when the loading complete it's either file explorer not responding or its blank. and some app can't be opened like paint, etc....
  8. Can't open Settings and other.

Can't open Settings and other.: Hi Microsoft.Why can't i open settings and my file explorer loading too long. and when the loading complete it's either file explorer not responding or its blank. and some app can't be opened like paint, etc....
  9. Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?

Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?: so I was prompted to update, but afterwards i noticed I can only choose Shut Down and Reset when i went to turn off my pc, oh no sleep option, no big deal. But i went to swap my hdmi from a moniter to a tv like i have done many times before and now i can only choose between 2...
  10. I can't open my Windows settings

I can't open my Windows settings: I can't open my Windows settings, please help me. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-open-my-windows-settings/9761b03b-ddec-411f-8295-7114f817338a