Windows 10: I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it...

Discus and support I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant open my screen even when i choose startup repair still stuck i need help pls[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VinceLozano, Mar 16, 2019.

1. I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it...

I cant open my screen even when i choose startup repair still stuck i need help plsI cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it... [​IMG]

:)

VinceLozano, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it...

Stuck at “choose an account to continue” screen

Hi Lucas,

One of the possible reasons why your PC fails to boot into normal mode are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode.
    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• In the Search box, type Control Panel and press
      Enter.
    • On the upper-right window, under View
      by, click Category and select
      Large icons.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it...

1. I cant open my windows 10 it stucks on the choose an option screen even when i fix it it... - Similar Threads - cant open stucks

2. I got stuck on choose a option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got stuck on choose a option: I got hacked and i resetted my laptop, its windows 10 but during the update power went out, after power cameback i started laptop it said undoing changes, during that there were also powercut, when all done i started laptop again, i got sent to choose a option display and i...
  3. I got stuck on choose a option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got stuck on choose a option: I got hacked and i resetted my laptop, its windows 10 but during the update power went out, after power cameback i started laptop it said undoing changes, during that there were also powercut, when all done i started laptop again, i got sent to choose a option display and i...
  4. I got stuck on choose a option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I got stuck on choose a option

6. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  7. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  8. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out

im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out: hello i my pc went to the blue screen thing when u have option to continue or restarr this pc or troubleshoot but i cant do anything with every option i choose it said we are enable to restart or w/e i cant factory reset my pc bcs itvsiad there is a probkem with...
  10. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen in Windows 10

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen in Windows 10: Hi, I am stuck on the "Choose an option" screen on my Windows 10 computer and cannot log in. It gives me the option to either shut down my computer or troubleshoot. On most forums and articles I have seen, there should be a "Startup Settings" option when I go to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop says choose an option

2. Windows 10 stuck on Choose an option

3. choose an option windows 10

4. choose an option troubleshoot