Windows 10: I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!!

Discus and support I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, When I want open my pc I'm seeing a blue screen after see windows icon. Windows 8.1 is working good on my pc but i can't use 8.1. I want use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by UmutÖzkan, Jan 27, 2020.

1. I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!!

Hello, When I want open my pc I'm seeing a blue screen after see windows icon. Windows 8.1 is working good on my pc but i can't use 8.1. I want use Windows 10 but my pc don't work with windows 10. I set up Windows 10 and its working but after the download screencard driver. AMD R7 240 When I restart my pc I'm seeing blue screen. Please help me. I tried a lot of thinks but it's not worked.

I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!! 1f83e708-15ae-4478-92b4-66929ebe428f?upload=true.jpg

I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!! 465ceeb0-16a3-49f4-8498-9763459245e2?upload=true.jpg

I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!! 2cccc8ea-5bac-4b71-961d-09903d1ce99c?upload=true.jpg

The error code is always changing.

Now I am using Windows 8.1 but its really bad for me. I can't use Adobe cc 2020, I can't use Windows 10's facts. I missed you Windows 10... Please help me I need your help. I have a lot of homework but I can't now. Pleaseeeee

:)

UmutÖzkan, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 27, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!!

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!!

1. I can't open my Windows 10 pc!!! - Similar Threads - can't open

2. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  3. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  4. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  6. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  7. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

8. Can't open Zip files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open Zip files: All of the sudden, I am not able to download and open a zip file. I had to install 7-Zip to get folders open. The zip file is coming from a secure server and never had any issues before. The zip file is part of a software program that shares projects that are built withing...
  9. Can't open Zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Zip files: All of the sudden, I am not able to download and open a zip file. I had to install 7-Zip to get folders open. The zip file is coming from a secure server and never had any issues before. The zip file is part of a software program that shares projects that are built withing...
  10. Can't open Zip files