Windows 10: I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

Discus and support I cant open roblox from microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before like a half a year I downloaded Microsoft store Roblox, it worked well with no problems, and recently I tried using it, and it didn't work, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XScarFace01, Aug 5, 2020.

1. I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

Before like a half a year I downloaded Microsoft store Roblox, it worked well with no problems, and recently I tried using it, and it didn't work, and I update it and tried redownloading it what do I do?

:)

XScarFace01, Aug 5, 2020

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2020
  3. xtrWILL Win User
    Roblox from microsoft store error

Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything on google before going here roblox from the microsoft store used to work but it stopped Please Help.

xtrWILL, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

1. I cant open roblox from microsoft store. - Similar Threads - cant open roblox

2. Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.: My name is Adrian, I have tried many things to solve this problem, but none of them have worked. The fact is that when trying to open the application, it opens for a few seconds, allowing me to see the Roblox logo and a few moments later it closes automatically. Is there a...
  3. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store, a window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, reseting, uninstall it then reinstall and closing background apps, also i uninstall microsoft store then reinstall it, tried using another userbut nothing work...
  4. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store, a window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, reseting, uninstall it then reinstall and closing background apps, also i uninstall microsoft store then reinstall it, tried using another userbut nothing work...
  5. roblox not opening from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not opening from microsoft store: when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-not-opening-from-microsoft-store/468bd373-ca6c-484e-a485-8e432927ac31
  6. roblox not opening from microsoft store

roblox not opening from microsoft store: when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-not-opening-from-microsoft-store/468bd373-ca6c-484e-a485-8e432927ac31
  7. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app, a transparent window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, restoring, and checking the event viewer, it's labeled as "Crashing or Hanging Apps" under Microsoft store, even though this is the only...
  8. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app, a transparent window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, restoring, and checking the event viewer, it's labeled as "Crashing or Hanging Apps" under Microsoft store, even though this is the only...
  9. I Cant Paste In Roblox From Microsoft Store

I Cant Paste In Roblox From Microsoft Store: Hello Im Abd I Play Roblox And Minecraft Too But I cant Paste In Roblox Abdollh2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-paste-in-roblox-from-microsoft-store/b8467342-a1dc-4abf-ac98-dfd332d7d929
  10. I cant install Roblox from Microsoft Store!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Roblox from Microsoft Store!?: Hello, I have a Pendo Pad Tablet running Windows 10, I have been able to play the Roblox i installed months ago from Microsoft Store but 2 weeks ago Roblox said it needed to upgrade, now when i downloaded it and tried to install it, the install Button is greyed out and it...