Windows 10: i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

Discus and support i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/5c0b7a0b-d6da-4bfe-8389-f3003a3e3cab?upload=true... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ankit Raj1, Aug 10, 2022.

1. i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/5c0b7a0b-d6da-4bfe-8389-f3003a3e3cab?upload=true

:)

Ankit Raj1, Aug 10, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 10, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

1. i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error - Similar Threads - can't open delete

2. I can't download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download apps from microsoft store: Hi, I have been using microsoft store to download minecraft bedrock but when i uninstalled it beacuse i got bored.Like month ago i wanted do install it again and it wont let me install minecraft and other appsBtw. I tried everything from youtube...
  3. i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/5c0b7a0b-d6da-4bfe-8389-f3003a3e3cab?upload=true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-so-i-delete-this-app-when-i-go-to/8010a108-7b45-405a-8a28-ea9cfae605a5
  4. i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error

i can't open so i delete this app when i go to download this app from microsoft it get error: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/5c0b7a0b-d6da-4bfe-8389-f3003a3e3cab?upload=true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-so-i-delete-this-app-when-i-go-to/8010a108-7b45-405a-8a28-ea9cfae605a5
  5. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!: I recently installed the "Your Phone App" application on my Android device and it requires the same "Your Phone" application on my computer and I opened the Microsoft Store and when I choose any application or game after a few seconds, the Microsoft Store closes automatically...
  6. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!

I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!: I recently installed the "Your Phone App" application on my Android device and it requires the same "Your Phone" application on my computer and I opened the Microsoft Store and when I choose any application or game after a few seconds, the Microsoft Store closes automatically...
  7. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store: I cannot download any application from the MS Store. I researched this and tried various solutions posted here and elsewhere. I ran wsreset, ran the troubleshooter, tried to stop and restart the update service. No matter what you try, applications that are currently...
  8. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store: I cannot download any application from the MS Store. I researched this and tried various solutions posted here and elsewhere. I ran wsreset, ran the troubleshooter, tried to stop and restart the update service. No matter what you try, applications that are currently...
  9. I can't get Microsoft apps to open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get Microsoft apps to open: I can't get microsoft apps to open, whenever i try running Alarm's and Clock or Minecraft: Windows 10 edition it opens for a few seconds and crashes, I tried to restart my pc a couple times, doesn't work I tried doing some scans but they didnt seem to work I checked...
  10. Why can't I open a app I download from the microsoft store?

Why can't I open a app I download from the microsoft store?: Suddenly today I can't open an app called Phantasy star online 2 from the microsoft store. It was working fine until today I woke up and got on my pc and it wouldn't launch. I have tried repair, restart, and deleting it and installing again but the app is not launching....