Windows 10: I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up

Discus and support I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; yesterday I just reset my laptop and removed all the data and then I saw a lot of apps that can't be opened and was displayed without icon. some of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shindu ratmoro, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up

yesterday I just reset my laptop and removed all the data and then I saw a lot of apps that can't be opened and was displayed without icon. some of them are not the apps that I use daily but there are some apps that's quite important like netflix, microsoft store, etc. so what should I do about it? please help, thank you.

:)

shindu ratmoro, Sep 4, 2020

2. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Sep 4, 2020
  4. diego Win User

I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up

1. I can't open some apps and their icons didn't show up - Similar Threads - can't open apps

2. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.: So, I booted my computer up and it said scanning disk so I thought that was a bit weird.Then, it booted and the icons for all apps were gone, the windows icon button wasn't working, the search bar wasn't working, I couldn't open file explorer and when I tries the sfc /scannow...
  3. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.: So, I booted my computer up and it said scanning disk so I thought that was a bit weird.Then, it booted and the icons for all apps were gone, the windows icon button wasn't working, the search bar wasn't working, I couldn't open file explorer and when I tries the sfc /scannow...
  4. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  6. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  7. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't open some microsoft apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open some microsoft apps.: I can't open apps like microsoft store, calculator, calendar and Xbox gamebar.When I try to start them nothing shows up. Sometimes when I launch games like Minecraft it says "Xbox gamebar can't open search for it in the Microsoft store", but I can still play it. And i tried...
  9. apps icon on taskbar didn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps icon on taskbar didn't show up: I just reset my laptop and remove all the data in it and then I noticed that the apps icon on the taskbar didn't show up. when I pointed the cursor to it, it shows the name of the apps mail, microsoft store, etc. I tried to enable the safe mode as I saw the instruction on the...
  10. "Open with" not showing up for some programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Open with" not showing up for some programs: Hey everybody Title really says everything basically theres a program where the option to "open with" isn't there. Though its still there on almost every other program. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Flexion16 [link] [comments]...