Windows 10: i can't open some tabs

Discus and support i can't open some tabs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Chrome and Ican connect to everything except my d2l college stuff for CNA, please help, i have classes tomorrow morning, it says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kyledurham1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. i can't open some tabs

I use Chrome and Ican connect to everything except my d2l college stuff for CNA, please help, i have classes tomorrow morning, it says "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

:)

kyledurham1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. Arun B J Win User
    a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

Hi,

If your using Internet Explorer then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open internet Explorer.

• Press Alt + T + O + T.

• Uncheck the option “Warn me when closing multiple tabs”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 17, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

i can't open some tabs

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

i can't open some tabs

1. i can't open some tabs - Similar Threads - can't open tabs

2. I can't open some Excel files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open some Excel files.: I can't open some Excel files from OneDrive or from MS Explorer. I get the following comment: "Cannot open the file because the file path is more than 259 characters. Try shortening the path or the filename". Similar files there are no issues. When I try changing the file...
  3. I can't open some Excel files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open some Excel files.: I can't open some Excel files from OneDrive or from MS Explorer. I get the following comment: "Cannot open the file because the file path is more than 259 characters. Try shortening the path or the filename". Similar files there are no issues. When I try changing the file...
  4. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  5. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  6. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't open windows security tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open windows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  8. Can't open winows security tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open winows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  9. I can't open some microsoft apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open some microsoft apps.: I can't open apps like microsoft store, calculator, calendar and Xbox gamebar.When I try to start them nothing shows up. Sometimes when I launch games like Minecraft it says "Xbox gamebar can't open search for it in the Microsoft store", but I can still play it. And i tried...
  10. Some settings can't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings can't open: Hi, Some of my settings can't open. When i open settings and search some setting,when i presure it,it can't open and takes me back to the home page of settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-cant-open/3e003bf1-82e6-4861-975e-8f354737e127