Windows 10: i can't open teams at any browser

Discus and support i can't open teams at any browser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Saleh ahmed, Jun 4, 2022.

1. i can't open teams at any browser

Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website Microsoft, but you can access all other pages without problems, such as the form Outlook - - etc. I did the usual procedures in the event of a problem in recalling the backup image of the operating system because I needed a stable performance for for my work &nb

:)

Ahmed Saleh ahmed, Jun 4, 2022
  2. Alexis2k Win User

How to open teams in browser

So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures.
    For some reason, whenever you enter the url for a teams thing, it gives you a landing page asking whether youd like to open in browser, but simultaneously already starts opening it in teams, making the landing page irrelevant.
    Does anyone know how to stop edge browser from loading an app or how to stop teams automatically loading without uninstalling it permenantly?

Alexis2k, Jun 4, 2022
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

i can't open teams at any browser

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

i can't open teams at any browser

1. i can't open teams at any browser - Similar Threads - can't open teams

2. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  3. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  4. i can't open teams

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't open teams: I can't open teams on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-teams/644a5588-a83f-4d40-93e2-68a51934bc71
  5. i can't open teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams: I can't open teams on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-teams/644a5588-a83f-4d40-93e2-68a51934bc71
  6. i can't open teams

7. i can't open teams at any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  8. How to open teams in browser

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open teams in browser: So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures. For some reason, whenever you enter the url for a teams thing, it gives you a landing page asking whether youd like to open in browser,...
  9. I can't see any ads on any browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see any ads on any browser: Might sound strange that I want to see ads, but I have a job where seeing ads is important. But when I disable my adblock extension I still can't see any ads (when I know there are suppost to be ads). I have disabled and even uninstalled all adblockers but I don't see any...
  10. Can't open soundcloud in any browser or App

Can't open soundcloud in any browser or App: Soundcloud isn't working on my pc, nither App nor the site is opening. Please help thanks in advance[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-soundcloud-in-any-browser-or-app/8bf70e93-d0e6-4ea8-afea-284b64179576