Windows 10: i can't open teams

Discus and support i can't open teams in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't open teams on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-teams/644a5588-a83f-4d40-93e2-68a51934bc71 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by German Serrano, Oct 2, 2023.

1. i can't open teams

I can't open teams on my pc

:)

German Serrano, Oct 2, 2023

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 2, 2023
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Oct 2, 2023
  4. i can't open teams

my microsoft team keep show that it run into an issue

Hi Cheah,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

Normally when you get this error, you should confirm first using teams on the web to see if there is nothing wrong with your account. Please use this link to do so. checking your credentials.., also check your network connection.

After confirming that everything is fine from there, I would suggest you to clear your teams cache using this steps.

• Log out of teams
    • Quit Microsoft Teams. Right-click the icon and select Quit.
    • Cut and paste the following location into File Explorer: %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams
    • Delete the contents of the entire folder.
    • Restart Microsoft Team
    • Login again.

After that sign in first using your education account.

I will follow up on this if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Mac

Mac Nsiloulou MSFT, Oct 2, 2023
Thema:

i can't open teams

1. i can't open teams - Similar Threads - can't open teams

2. Microsoft Teams not opening or working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams not opening or working: Hello, Today I tried opening my Teams since it has been a while, and it said: 'The parameter is incorrect'. I tried everything to get it to work but I failed, what can I do?I tried Resetting, repairing and uninstalling the app....
  3. Microsoft Teams not opening or working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams not opening or working: Hello, Today I tried opening my Teams since it has been a while, and it said: 'The parameter is incorrect'. I tried everything to get it to work but I failed, what can I do?I tried Resetting, repairing and uninstalling the app....
  4. i can't open teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams: I can't open teams on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-teams/644a5588-a83f-4d40-93e2-68a51934bc71
  5. i can't open teams

i can't open teams: I can't open teams on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-teams/644a5588-a83f-4d40-93e2-68a51934bc71
  6. i can't open teams at any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  7. i can't open teams at any browser

i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  8. PDF in Teams not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF in Teams not opening: Hi TeamI am unable to open PDF in teams. 1Its not the file, the file exists and can be downloaded2 the file opens via Sharepoint3 I have adobe installed on local pc4 All PDF's are doing the same.RegardsGerhardt...
  9. I can't login in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't login in teams: I can't login teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-teams/62e795a3-ce6f-43cf-8e5b-9208eb704db4
  10. How to open teams in browser

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open teams in browser: So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures. For some reason, whenever you enter the url for a teams thing, it gives you a landing page asking whether youd like to open in browser,...