Windows 10: I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

Discus and support I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Ouf, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Ali Ouf Win User

I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not accept the pass. Or the recovery key please I want your help to solve this problem

:)

Ali Ouf, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Ivandrum Win User

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Nov 17, 2023
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 17, 2023
  4. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Nov 17, 2023
Thema:

I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

1. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key - Similar Threads - can't open locked

2. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitloker key recover: Bitloker key recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-key-recover/83c433e0-57ae-4724-909f-fb123c802323
  3. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitloker key recover: Bitloker key recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-key-recover/83c433e0-57ae-4724-909f-fb123c802323
  4. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  6. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  7. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key: I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not accept the pass. Or the recovery key please I want your help to solve this problem...
  9. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key: I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not accept the pass. Or the recovery key please I want your help to solve this problem...
  10. Password not accepted - Locked Out!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password not accepted - Locked Out!: Toshiba Satellite L50 C has been running at very high disk usage, so decided to try a reduced start via "msconfig" selecting "Diagnostic Startup". After restart, entered correct password numerous times but it was not accepted. Tried "Forgotten Password" but that didn't take...