Windows 10: I can't open the microsoft store application and others

Discus and support I can't open the microsoft store application and others in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PedroJPO, Aug 18, 2022.

1. PedroJPO Win User

I can't open the microsoft store application and others

I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that route. In addition, it also fails when connecting other services, such as autosave or translation in microsoft word. There is an internet connection, since the browser works and you can navigate perfectly.

:)

PedroJPO, Aug 18, 2022

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Aug 18, 2022
  4. BluPheonx Win User

Microsoft store won't open

Hello John.

**Run the troubleshooter:

• The troubleshooter didn't return any issues.
    **Check the Microsoft Store Install Service

• I got the following error message - mmc.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)."
    **Reset the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

• I followed these instructions and this did not make any difference in the problem.
    **Uninstall/Reinstall the Store:

• Windows + X doesn't return any results. I searched for Powershell, right-clicked and ran as administrator. I entered the prompts one at a time. It appeared to work in Powershell but the Store still won't open.

In addition to the store not opening, I am unable to get the Feedback Hub and Xbox companion to open.

BluPheonx, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't open the microsoft store application and others - Similar Threads - can't open microsoft

2. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  3. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  4. I can't open the microsoft store application and others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open the microsoft store application and others: I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that route. In addition, it also fails when connecting other services, such as autosave or translation in microsoft word. There is an...
  5. I can't open the microsoft store application and others

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open the microsoft store application and others: I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that route. In addition, it also fails when connecting other services, such as autosave or translation in microsoft word. There is an...
  6. I can't open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open Microsoft Store: I can't open Microsoft Store and can't even find it on setting to reset submitted by /u/im_sakata [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vfv8tb/i_cant_open_microsoft_store/
  7. I can't open the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the Microsoft Store: So, whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store it won't open.I've been trying to find solutions online, i.e Updating the to Most Recent Windows 10, running wsreset.exe and it comes with the message:You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store linkI also tried to...
  8. I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store

I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store: Hello, Please help me. I can't open any microsoft application including Microsoft Store. I think it was started after I updated my Windows 10. I have tried literally everything (cmd, store reset, power shell, etc) and I still can't open any Microsoft application. Do you have...
  9. cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.: I use windows 10 version 1803 OS Bulid 17134.523. My laptop restarts unexpectedly, and then after that, windows scans the local disk C. After that some applications could not be opened, always there notification "application is disconnected from the microsoft store ". But...
  10. I Can't open the Microsoft store

I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"