Windows 10: I Can't open the Microsoft store

Discus and support I Can't open the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by benjaminsteven, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I Can't open the Microsoft store

I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this

:)

benjaminsteven, Nov 12, 2018
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 12, 2018
  4. I Can't open the Microsoft store

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

I Can't open the Microsoft store

1. I Can't open the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Can't open Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store can't open: can't open microsoft store with Code: 0x80131500 CV: x4MbA/kJQEikMuhO, any solution ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open/58baca91-c522-4ced-8997-86e56524bda6
  3. i can't open microsoft app store help me..

i can't open microsoft app store help me..: I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The server stumbled We all have bad days Refresh the page" So please I need install some apps now I am trubled. So please help me to...
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  5. can't open my microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open my microsoft store: hi. need a help. i cant open my microsoft store and others apps as the MS stuck loading this pic below. thanks for your help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-microsoft-store/fa9f1493-8474-4f49-b6d5-1577d763b809
  6. Can't open Microsoft Store.

Can't open Microsoft Store.: Hello. I reset Windows a couple of days ago, and since then I have been unable to open the Microsoft Store. I have tried live chat support twice, but this was functionally useless as both times they gave a few basic options that didn't work and then disappeared. Any help...
  7. I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store

I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store: Hello, Please help me. I can't open any microsoft application including Microsoft Store. I think it was started after I updated my Windows 10. I have tried literally everything (cmd, store reset, power shell, etc) and I still can't open any Microsoft application. Do you have...
  8. can't open microsoft store

can't open microsoft store: can't open microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/a6f49c4a-5a2e-405b-9df2-f147ece3d891"
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  10. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open microsoft store

2. why cant i open my microsoft store

3. cant open ms store Cant access Microsoft Store

4. i cant open microsoft store,
  5. cant open Microsoft Store in Windows Phone