Windows 10: i cant open the store

Discus and support i cant open the store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; open the store The Server stumbled we have bad days refresh the page but cant the open the store. please open in process. thanks & regards... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Saikiran724, Mar 14, 2019.

1. i cant open the store

open the store

The Server stumbled

we have bad days

refresh the page

but cant the open the store.

please open in process.

thanks & regards

Swathi

:)

Saikiran724, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i cant open the store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 14, 2019
  4. i cant open the store

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

i cant open the store

1. i cant open the store - Similar Threads - cant open store

2. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  3. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  4. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant open microsoft store.

cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  6. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

9. i cant open microsoft store or photos

i cant open microsoft store or photos: when i try to open photos it says "Theres a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator." and i cant reinstall itfrom the microsoft storebecause when i click on microsoft store nothing happens it doesnt even...
  10. cant open store apps

cant open store apps: i cant open my microsoft store or any other apps that is installed through store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-apps/bf73a146-c950-4816-bb2f-b6be0dba1e17"