Windows 10: I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...

Discus and support I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! I am really frustrated since last night when I found out that I have almost lost all my admin privileges stated above, I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Triedge Productions, May 20, 2020.

1. I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...

Hello Everyone!

I am really frustrated since last night when I found out that I have almost lost all my admin privileges stated above, I don't know if it is a virus or anything, All I can remember is I have updated everything recently on windows updates. Please help me.

I have tried the online fixes such as:

Gpedit-enabler since we need gpedit.msc to change the group policies, it shows the error: 87

sfc scannow it didn't work either

DISMs.. No problem have been detected

I can't think of any solution anymore. Please help me, it feels like I have been ripped ownership of my own computer :`

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. :

:)

Triedge Productions, May 20, 2020
  2. radar Win User

Open Task Manager directly to Details

My task manager ALWAYS opens to the Process Tab; however, I, too, would like it to open to the Details Tab.

*Mad*Mad*MadI detest Windows 10. if I could easily do so, I would go back to Windows 7. I don;t want to have to reinstall all my programs again, however.

radar, May 20, 2020
  3. JeppeWW Win User
    I can´t not open windows movie maker

Hello, i can´t not open my windows movie maker, but it was in with the task manager.

I hope some can help me. I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to... :)

Thanks

JeppeWW, May 20, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...

Open Task Manager directly to Details

You are right. It always open in Processes tab.

I was wrong.
    My apology.

davidhk, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to...

1. I can't open the task manager, i can't open the realtime security and I lost access to... - Similar Threads - can't open task

2. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open task manager and cmd: Hi,I need help because I cannot open my task manager or cmd. I use them to properly navigate and close some apps in my system. It works before what should I do?...
  3. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open task manager and cmd: Hi,I need help because I cannot open my task manager or cmd. I use them to properly navigate and close some apps in my system. It works before what should I do?...
  4. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open task manager and cmd: Hi,For some reason I cannot open my task manager or CMD just to close some files or navigate around my system. It seems to be working before but now I cannot use it. What to do?...
  6. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open task manager and cmd: Hi,For some reason I cannot open my task manager or CMD just to close some files or navigate around my system. It seems to be working before but now I cannot use it. What to do?...
  7. I can't open task manager and cmd

8. I can't open Task manager and Cmd

I can't open Task manager and Cmd: So yeah, recently I can't open Task Manager and CMD, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please...
  9. I can't open Task manager and Cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Task manager and Cmd: So yeah, recently I can't open Task Manager and CMD, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please...
  10. I can't open Task manager

I can't open Task manager: So yeah, recently I can't open Task manager, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please reply....