Windows 10: I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..."

Discus and support I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open Whiteboard it just hangs with the message "Signing you in ...".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Frailey, Dec 31, 2019.

1. I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..."

When I try to open Whiteboard it just hangs with the message "Signing you in ...".

:)

James Frailey, Dec 31, 2019

2. Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

Just for extra clarification, whiteboard does work on independent computers that are not connected to our schools domain network. For instance I can download and sign into the whiteboard app on a personal laptop with no problem, and same again for my iPad,
    although I have not currently tested my surface which is connected to my schools Intune.

Mr. Cooper, Dec 31, 2019
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

4. I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..."

Whiteboard

When I am trying to sign in to Whiteboard on the web, this happened. Also in the app version, it says couldn't sync. What happened? It works normally a couple days ago.
    I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..." c8734b5a-1013-43e0-a4dc-d44abaaa1ef3?upload=true.jpg

WilliamChen9, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..."

1. I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..." - Similar Threads - can't open Whiteboard

2. whiteboard not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whiteboard not opening: My whiteboard is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-not-opening/0bf6b26a-a140-453e-a275-a5db255dc697
  3. whiteboard not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whiteboard not opening: My whiteboard is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-not-opening/0bf6b26a-a140-453e-a275-a5db255dc697
  4. whiteboard can't be open by pen shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whiteboard can't be open by pen shortcut: my pen work normally with other app, just can't open the whitebboard shortcut. I have uninstall then install again. it always say need other app to open whiteboard...
  5. whiteboard can't be open by pen shortcut

whiteboard can't be open by pen shortcut: my pen work normally with other app, just can't open the whitebboard shortcut. I have uninstall then install again. it always say need other app to open whiteboard...
  6. Whiteboard doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard doesn't open: Hi, I have windows 10 Education N and i'm having a problem with a whiteboard - when i'm trying to open it, some window open for like 0.1 sec and insta closes, and whiteboard doesn't open. I tried to reinstall it or even run it on different account i'm logged with my private...
  7. Whiteboard doesn't open

Whiteboard doesn't open: Hi, I have windows 10 Education N and i'm having a problem with a whiteboard - when i'm trying to open it, some window open for like 0.1 sec and insta closes, and whiteboard doesn't open. I tried to reinstall it or even run it on different account i'm logged with my private...
  8. Whiteboard doesn't open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem Opening Whiteboard

Problem Opening Whiteboard: Hi,I am using windows 11 and I am not able to open Microsoft whiteboard. I uninstalled the app and downloaded but didn't work. I also tried running it as administrator but this appeared...
  10. I can't open Whiteboard

I can't open Whiteboard: Hello. I have problems with Microsoft Whiteboard. Yesterday I decided to sign out because when I tried to export my files to onenote, the app said "empty notebook".The problem is that now, I can’t open the app. Whiteboard is freezing on the Sign in screen. I tried...