Windows 10: i cant open windows defender on windows 11

Discus and support i cant open windows defender on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-windows-defender-on-windows-11/d721d1ba-5d2c-476f-86c6-8d3b522d1dfc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimplySj ., Jan 13, 2023.

1. i cant open windows defender on windows 11

i cant open it

:)

SimplySj ., Jan 13, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2023
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 13, 2023
  4. i cant open windows defender on windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2023
Thema:

i cant open windows defender on windows 11

1. i cant open windows defender on windows 11 - Similar Threads - cant open defender

2. i cant open my windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  3. i cant open my windows defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  4. Windows 11 defender not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 defender not opening: Split from this thread. One drive linkPlease helpThe same problem "Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of gameRecently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win...
  5. Windows 11 defender not opening

Windows 11 defender not opening: Split from this thread. One drive linkPlease helpThe same problem "Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of gameRecently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win...
  6. i cant open windows defender on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open windows defender on windows 11: i cant open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-windows-defender-on-windows-11/d721d1ba-5d2c-476f-86c6-8d3b522d1dfc
  7. I cant open windows defender

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant open windows defender: Everytime i try to open windows defender it says Unexpected Error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again. And everytime i try again it says the same thing. I dont even have administrator anymore. Please help i tried every solution and nothing worked. And i dont have...
  8. i cant open Windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cant open Windows defender: windows defender,microsoft store has been virus infect???? video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I5sV8mGNQm3BUd4YRvAZg9igU2wLY0ku/view?usp=sharing i already try to restart,same i cant open windows defender and microsoft store...
  9. Cant open Windows Defender

Cant open Windows Defender: I cant open windows defender. When I try to open windows defender nothing happens except for when the loading icon(that blue circle) spins around endlessly. Please can u help me. I have to restart my device when ever I try opening windows defender Kind Regards Logan...
  10. I cant open Windows defender in anyway

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant open Windows defender in anyway: yea i messed up somehow, installed a virus. but then i immediately tried to open windows defender, which didnt open and then i tried to enter it via control panel but nothing was there other than a red block that said "update your firawall settings" with one button to press...