Windows 10: i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...

Discus and support i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have had this problem earlier and i found an download link because all the comands and stuf in cmd or powershell didnt work. now i cant find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ties Rusticus, Jun 11, 2024.

1. i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...

i have had this problem earlier and i found an download link because all the comands and stuf in cmd or powershell didnt work. now i cant find the download link if anyone has it can you help?

:)

Ties Rusticus, Jun 11, 2024

2. Administrator security settings keep changing

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

What error message do you get when you try to save and sync files?

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    Try these steps as well.

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 11, 2024
  3. windows security doesn't open and i get "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect.

Please do the following and upload the respective logs.

Step 1:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST64.exe)

• Run FRST64.exe and click "Scan".
    • Upload the two logs, namely, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, to your OneDrive and share the link here.
    Step 2:

Download defender_diag.bat. Right-click on the file, click Properties, Unblock, and OK. Run the batch file as administrator.

The Batch file queries Defender-related settings/Policies and outputs the results to a log file. Upload this log to your OneDrive and share the link here.

Note: Before uploading the log to your OneDrive, edit the defender.log file and remove your Email ID if found.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...

1. i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited... - Similar Threads - cant open security

2. i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open windows security i keep getting the message `your it administrator has limited...: i have had this problem earlier and i found an download link because all the comands and stuf in cmd or powershell didnt work. now i cant find the download link if anyone has it can you help?...
  3. Cant open virus protection "your it administrator has limited access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open virus protection "your it administrator has limited access.: I was trying to get libcef.dll "fixed now" but when i was trying to register it i had came accross a video that said to run this code " for %i in %windir%\system32\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %i " which registered lots of things basically all dll and i think that registered...
  4. Cant open virus protection "your it administrator has limited access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open virus protection "your it administrator has limited access.: I was trying to get libcef.dll "fixed now" but when i was trying to register it i had came accross a video that said to run this code " for %i in %windir%\system32\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %i " which registered lots of things basically all dll and i think that registered...
  5. Cant open virus protection "your it administrator has limited access.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Keep getting "your it administrator has limited access defender"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting "your it administrator has limited access defender": I have already tried different solutions to this issue, deleted registers through cmd, changed properties through the group policy editor, but nothing helped, and my account does not belong to any organization or school. I suspect that I have this problem because of "Lenovo...
  7. Keep getting "your it administrator has limited access defender"

Keep getting "your it administrator has limited access defender": I have already tried different solutions to this issue, deleted registers through cmd, changed properties through the group policy editor, but nothing helped, and my account does not belong to any organization or school. I suspect that I have this problem because of "Lenovo...
  8. windows security doesn't open and i get "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

windows security doesn't open and i get "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: So as the title says i basically can't open windows security in any way, I've tried multiple methods online, such as this one "Can't Open Virus & Threat Protection, "Your IT - Microsoft Community" i go into "regedit" but some files are missing for some reason and i end up not...
  9. windows security doesn't open and i get "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security doesn't open and i get "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: So as the title says i basically can't open windows security in any way, I've tried multiple methods online, such as this one "Can't Open Virus & Threat Protection, "Your IT - Microsoft Community" i go into "regedit" but some files are missing for some reason and i end up not...
  10. No Security providers/Your IT administrator has limited access ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Security providers/Your IT administrator has limited access ...: New laptop. Windows 10 Home. Uninstalled McAfee. Can't get Defender to run again.When I get to the Virus & threat protection it kicks me out to Security at a glance and says, "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,"When I click on the gear at the...