Windows 10: I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

Discus and support I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vpg5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlp8zf/i_cant_open_windows_store_apps_anymore_can_anyone/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vpg5, Jul 5, 2020.

1. /u/vpg5 Win User

I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

/u/vpg5, Jul 5, 2020

2. I can't open the Store app.

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• You are using Local Account or Microsoft Account?

• Have you installed all the updates on your computer?

• Have you updated all the drivers on your computer?
    Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:
    You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 5, 2020
  4. I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

Windows Store "This app can't be opened"

Hi Fred,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Windows Store and Modern apps on your computer. Don’t worry, we are here to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache

• Press Windows Key + R key.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to follow method 3 and check.

Method 3:

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Press Enter key.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

1. I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please? - Similar Threads - can't open store

2. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  3. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  4. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. I can not update my windows anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not update my windows anymore, please help: My windows version right now is "20H2" I know its old and I tried to update it for a few months now and it never worked.Everytime I try to update it, restarts and all that stuff. Turns on and has that update screen but it either stops after like 50% or it just stops and...
  8. I can not update my windows anymore, please help

I can not update my windows anymore, please help: My windows version right now is "20H2" I know its old and I tried to update it for a few months now and it never worked.Everytime I try to update it, restarts and all that stuff. Turns on and has that update screen but it either stops after like 50% or it just stops and...
  9. I can not update my windows anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Store/Xbox App not opening anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store/Xbox App not opening anymore: submitted by /u/AhmedMirzalli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvzzqz/windows_storexbox_app_not_opening_anymore/