Windows 10: I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

Discus and support I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hithis is really making me frustrated, i spend weeks, trying alot of solutions to fix this isssue. i did:updating my pc on settings latest windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MegaBt Channel, Apr 29, 2023.

1. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

hithis is really making me frustrated, i spend weeks, trying alot of solutions to fix this isssue. i did:updating my pc on settings latest windows 10troubleshootingrepairresetbut keep personal files/cloud storagewsreset.exe / sfc /scannow / msconfigclear cache Settings > Apps > Apps & features > [app name] > Advanced options > Repair/Resetscanned for malwares/ security full scan on windows securitythe only thing i havent tried yet is updating my microsoft store or some other microsoft apps, cus i cant open microsoft store to update it.i really hate to do RESET, i have

:)

MegaBt Channel, Apr 29, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 29, 2023
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 29, 2023
  4. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

1. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my... - Similar Threads - can't open xbox

2. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...: hithis is really making me frustrated, i spend weeks, trying alot of solutions to fix this isssue. i did:updating my pc on settings latest windows 10troubleshootingrepairresetbut keep personal files/could storagewsreset.exe / sfc /scannow / msconfigclear cache Settings > Apps...
  3. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...: hithis is really making me frustrated, i spend weeks, trying alot of solutions to fix this isssue. i did:updating my pc on settings latest windows 10troubleshootingrepairresetbut keep personal files/could storagewsreset.exe / sfc /scannow / msconfigclear cache Settings > Apps...
  4. I can't open xbox app, microsoft store and other related microsoft programs. cant access my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MicroSoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening: Microsoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening i Have idea what Is Going on I Tried All Commands and All Possible way on Internet i seen But Noting Work For Me Please Help Please Watch The Video...
  6. MicroSoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicroSoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening: Microsoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening i Have idea what Is Going on I Tried All Commands and All Possible way on Internet i seen But Noting Work For Me Please Help Please Watch The Video...
  7. MicroSoft Store And Other Microsoft Apps Are Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

Microsoft store and other apps are not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  9. microsoft store and other microsoft related apps

microsoft store and other microsoft related apps: So i have recently experienced some black screen with cursor bug and glitches and ever since i got that fixed i havent been able to open microsoft store or any store related apps. I have tried everything from reseting the app reparing and i even tried using the powershell...
  10. Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app

Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app: Hey. I am neck deep in sh*t right now. I can't open any files that are made by microsoft or whatever you wanna call it. Most of the time if I try to open, let's say an MP3 file or a photo file, I get this error message and the app closes faster than I blink, like you open it,...