Windows 10: I cant order in Microsoft rewards

Discus and support I cant order in Microsoft rewards in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I got my points to get a card and when I want to rdeem it says there is an issue with your order or account I tried everything but no work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by abedalrazaksalah, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I cant order in Microsoft rewards

Hello I got my points to get a card and when I want to rdeem it says there is an issue with your order or account I tried everything but no work

:)

abedalrazaksalah, Apr 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 14, 2020
  3. RossCDK Win User
    Microsoft Rewards History

I looked at my Microsoft Rewards order history and it doesn't look like any were completed. I checked the email(s) I received and found a confirmation number, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. Everything in my order history says "shipped"
    but I feel like they should be listed as complete, so how can I do this? Or is everything how it should be?

RossCDK, Apr 14, 2020
  4. I cant order in Microsoft rewards

Microsoft Rewards

Why are my orders getting cancelled all of a sudden Every time I purchase something from Microsoft rewards it always says that my order got cancelled I cant order in Microsoft rewards :(

VincentHouser, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

I cant order in Microsoft rewards

1. I cant order in Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - cant order Microsoft

2. MS Rewards order "In process"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Rewards order "In process": I rendeemed some MS Gift Cards on MS Rewards the first ones added the balance in my account instantly, but the order ones are in progress. Is this normal o did I rendeem to much cards I rendeemed 9 cards? I hope there won't be any problems with my account...
  3. MS Rewards order "In process"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Rewards order "In process": I rendeemed some MS Gift Cards on MS Rewards the first ones added the balance in my account instantly, but the order ones are in progress. Is this normal o did I rendeem to much cards I rendeemed 9 cards? I hope there won't be any problems with my account...
  4. MS Rewards order "In process"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Rewards order keeps showing "In Progress" under the status

Microsoft Rewards order keeps showing "In Progress" under the status: I redeemed a League of Legends gift card - 100RP for 1500 MS Reward Points but when I went to the order history it kept showing "In Progress" under the status. I had redeemed a lot of the same gift cards before but the order was sent to me instantly....
  6. cant open my microsoft reward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my microsoft reward: i cant open my reward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-microsoft-reward/d49c3496-e43c-48f3-a050-2dbd9cc6f500
  7. cant open my microsoft reward

cant open my microsoft reward: i cant open my reward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-microsoft-reward/d49c3496-e43c-48f3-a050-2dbd9cc6f500
  8. I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal: In Microsoft rewards when I hit the "CONFIRM REWARD" button it turns grey like it is working then stops and does nothing then turns blue again. Furthermore, when I go to set something as a goal it says Try another page. This link isn’t working and it gives me this error code...
  9. I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal

I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal: In Microsoft rewards when I hit the "CONFIRM REWARD" button it turns grey like it is working then stops and does nothing then turns blue again. Furthermore, when I go to set something as a goal it says Try another page. This link isn’t working and it gives me this error code...
  10. I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards: it says we have it a snag here I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-referral-link-for-microsoft-rewards/67288420-029e-47d4-986e-60d17acfb4e6