Windows 10: I cant order service

Discus and support I cant order service in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go to my devices on the microsoft website I can order a service repair for my xbox but not my pc Its a Windows 10 ASUS Tuf Gaming Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RodneyJones3, Jan 6, 2021.

1. I cant order service

When I go to my devices on the microsoft website I can order a service repair for my xbox but not my pc

Its a Windows 10 ASUS Tuf Gaming Laptop

:)

RodneyJones3, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

Services in whatever order disarray?

I have no problem seeing what the service is!! I just want the list to show in alphabetical order.... not in the way it shows now.

Jacee, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I cant order service :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 6, 2021
  4. bpratt Win User

I cant order service

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

I cant order service

1. I cant order service - Similar Threads - cant order service

2. I cant start Windows Search service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant start Windows Search service: Windows Search service is set to start "Automatic".But it doesn't start automatically,If I try to start it manually, I get an error saying Windows could not start the Windows Search service on Local Computer Error 1722 The RPS server is unavailable".Remote Procedure call RPS...
  3. I cant start Windows Search service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant start Windows Search service: Windows Search service is set to start "Automatic".But it doesn't start automatically,If I try to start it manually, I get an error saying Windows could not start the Windows Search service on Local Computer Error 1722 The RPS server is unavailable".Remote Procedure call RPS...
  4. Changing service order at boot network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing service order at boot network: Hello,I have a little problem on windows 11. My PC boot fast, really fast. The problem is that network starts too late. Must wait a few second after boot for the network card to get the IP. It is a problem for some software that wants to update at start, but they start before...
  5. Changing service order at boot network

Changing service order at boot network: Hello,I have a little problem on windows 11. My PC boot fast, really fast. The problem is that network starts too late. Must wait a few second after boot for the network card to get the IP. It is a problem for some software that wants to update at start, but they start before...
  6. I cant Enable my Windows Security Service in Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant Enable my Windows Security Service in Services: I want to Enable it but I Cant seem to press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-cant-enable-my-windows-security-service-in/b761c461-e5a7-44e8-905c-008325c3eb4a
  7. i cant update my gaming service

i cant update my gaming service: when i click update i get an error Code: 0x8007139F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-gaming-service/9bf4aadc-c208-43fa-b0ac-2959ea749e8e
  8. I cant order in Microsoft rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant order in Microsoft rewards: Hello I got my points to get a card and when I want to rdeem it says there is an issue with your order or account I tried everything but no work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-order-in-microsoft-rewards/80d78c42-21d5-41f6-8885-7e923e0b5de5
  9. Services in whatever order disarray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Services in whatever order disarray?: I'm not sure when or how this happened with my "services", but as you can see... it's not in alphabetical order. How do I fix this? Everything else is working fine except this tid-bit *Shock [img] 153090
  10. i cant connect to any microsoft service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant connect to any microsoft service: like in the object i cant connect to any microsoft service when i try to connecte and select my account it does nothing. ***moved on english forum***...