Windows 10: I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message

Discus and support I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I've tried several times to "add device" but I get the same error all the time. See screenshoot below. I've tried different solutions but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laura Tortosa, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message

Hi there,

I've tried several times to "add device" but I get the same error all the time. See screenshoot below. I've tried different solutions but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!

I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message 5bfdbc0f-a5e5-49eb-b4e2-a3df313d6205?upload=true.png

:)

Laura Tortosa, Jan 19, 2021

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Ivandrum Win User

I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message

1. I can't pair Microsoft Keyboard - That didn't work message - Similar Threads - can't pair Microsoft

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working: My keyboard somehow stopped working AGAIN. It was working fine and suddenly when I type no words appear. This problem seems to happen every time there is an update to my Windows laptop. It says it is paired to my laptop but the light flashes slowly when I type and no words...
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working: [IMG]This post will show you how to fix Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working issue. Microsoft Designer keyboard is a sleek and modern wireless input device designed for a seamless typing experience. But recently, some users have complained that their Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair

Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair: Hello,I just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard with the mouse and wanted to connect it with my laptop. The mouse works perfectly fine, but the keyboard is unable to pair.I got the keyboard into the pairing mode and it shows up when I'm searching for new bluetooth...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  9. Bluetooth "that didn't work...." message. Paired but not connected - exhausted all solution...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth "that didn't work...." message. Paired but not connected - exhausted all solution...: I had issues with my laptop so it was sent to a repair shop. As part of their work, they re-installed Windows and since then I am having more issues but this time with Bluetooth. I am able to pair all devices but when I try to connect I get the message "that didn't work, make...
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted: Hi, My bluetooth keyboard suddenly doesn't work, there were no new updates, softwares, drivers installed or options changed in these days, but it just suddenly doesn't work. (all the bluetooth drivers are the newest) It shows paired. I tried to delete the pair and pair...