Windows 10: I can't ping ip.

Discus and support I can't ping ip. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, i can't ping only this ip, it s public 45.14.236.21, i can ping all ip adresses and this i can t ping, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RenatBitirescu, May 17, 2022.

1. I can't ping ip.

Hi Microsoft, i can't ping only this ip, it s public 45.14.236.21, i can ping all ip adresses and this i can t ping, any fix?https://rocsi.i-love-your.pics/⁠‍⁠⁠‍‍⁠‌‍‌⁠⁠‌⁠‍‍‍⁠⁠‌⁠‍‎ the ss

:)

RenatBitirescu, May 17, 2022
  2. M00Gzz Win User

Unable to ping or see external IP addresses

On a Windows 10 computer, I have good network connectivity and can access websites with no problem, but the "connect" window in Jamulus that's supposed to display all connected servers was empty. Comparing with others on the network, we discovered one apparent
    symptom/problem: I can't ping any IP addresses. I tried several valid IP addresses (as verified by others who successfully pinged on their Windows computers) and they all timed out. I was able to ping
    www.google.com and www.microsoft.com, but failed trying to ping google's IP address 8.8.8.8 .

-The problem is not in my cable modem/router (Arris Surfboard) because using the I
    was able to ping to all the IP addresses using Arris' Ping WAN Utility.

-I tried turning off Windows Defender Firewall, then rebooting the computer, but still couldn't ping any IP addresses.

-I ran Command Prompt as administrator and executed

"ipconfig /flushdns" , then "ipconfig /registerdns"

and rebooted, but still no success.

I'm guessing there's some Windows setting that's not allowing me to ping and that's also blocking Jamulus from seeing other computers on its network.

Please provide suggestions on what and how to check any other settings that may be causing this problem.

M00Gzz, May 17, 2022
  3. Can ping but not browse

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: We need to check the status of the Internet Connection on your computer. Please follow the steps and let us know the status.

Follow the steps:

Step 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press
      Enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      view all and select Internet Connections.
    • Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Step 2: Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press
      Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    • Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 3: Run a ping test and check if any packets are lost. Refer the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • In Command prompt, type the following command
    • Ping www.msn.com
    • Check if there are any packets are lost.
    Method 2:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If
    you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select
      Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
    • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.
    Step2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt
      and choose Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Also I suggest you to refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Why can't I connect to the Internet?

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Connect to the Internet

Connect to a Wi-Fi network in Windows

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 17, 2022
  4. Mark Isi Win User

I can't ping ip.

Epson WF 2650 IP Address issues

Hi Debbie,

Just to verify, have you tried pinging your printer's IP address, to see if it is being picked up by the network? Here are the steps:

• Type CMD on the Cortana search box to launch Command Prompt.
    • On the Command Prompt box, type ping <printer's IP address> and hit the Enter key.

Let us know what shows on the command prompt. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, May 17, 2022
Thema:

I can't ping ip.

1. I can't ping ip. - Similar Threads - can't ping

2. Windows 11 can't enter Modern standby if be pinged by another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't enter Modern standby if be pinged by another device: DUT:Notebooksupport modern standbyDUT OS: Windows 11CPU:Intel-Raptor lakeLAN device: KILLER-E2600Test scenario: DUT Turns off firewall and enters sleep mode.S0ixUse another Notebook to "ping" this DUT's IP addressuse command "ping" in windowsI found that if DUT uses LAN...
  3. Windows 11 can't enter Modern standby if be pinged by another device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't enter Modern standby if be pinged by another device: DUT:Notebooksupport modern standbyDUT OS: Windows 11CPU:Intel-Raptor lakeLAN device: KILLER-E2600Test scenario: DUT Turns off firewall and enters sleep mode.S0ixUse another Notebook to "ping" this DUT's IP addressuse command "ping" in windowsI found that if DUT uses LAN...
  4. Hyper-V VM can't ping another Hyper-V VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V VM can't ping another Hyper-V VM: Hello all,I've been working on a lab network attempting to perform a test live migration. Here is my current setup:Host 1: STAN- VM COSTELLOHost 2: OLLIE Joined to the Domain- VM ABBOTT Current Domain Controller DNS ServerI have set static IP addresses for all of these...
  5. Hyper-V VM can't ping another Hyper-V VM

Hyper-V VM can't ping another Hyper-V VM: Hello all,I've been working on a lab network attempting to perform a test live migration. Here is my current setup:Host 1: STAN- VM COSTELLOHost 2: OLLIE Joined to the Domain- VM ABBOTT Current Domain Controller DNS ServerI have set static IP addresses for all of these...
  6. Im able to browse the internet, ping 8.8.8.8 successfuly. Can't ping google.com or 1.1.1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im able to browse the internet, ping 8.8.8.8 successfuly. Can't ping google.com or 1.1.1.1: Today I changed my network adapter from a crappy Realtek to Intel AX210, on my Asus Laptop and since this, the problem has started. I've installed all the drivers properly, and tried release, renew, flushdns and it still wouldn't ping google or 1.1.1.1. I don't know what to...
  7. Im able to browse the internet, ping 8.8.8.8 successfuly. Can't ping google.com or 1.1.1.1

Im able to browse the internet, ping 8.8.8.8 successfuly. Can't ping google.com or 1.1.1.1: Today I changed my network adapter from a crappy Realtek to Intel AX210, on my Asus Laptop and since this, the problem has started. I've installed all the drivers properly, and tried release, renew, flushdns and it still wouldn't ping google or 1.1.1.1. I don't know what to...
  8. Windows 10 can't join domain, can't ping gateway domain controller could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't join domain, can't ping gateway domain controller could not be contacted: Hi,I am a Sys Admin, been for 25+ years and this one has me stumped. I have a Windows 10 machine that has the proper IP configuration and was once a member of the domain. We had an issue where a DC went offline due to VM snapshots taking up space. We resolved that issue. I...
  9. Windows 10 can't join domain, can't ping gateway domain controller could not be contacted

Windows 10 can't join domain, can't ping gateway domain controller could not be contacted: Hi,I am a Sys Admin, been for 25+ years and this one has me stumped. I have a Windows 10 machine that has the proper IP configuration and was once a member of the domain. We had an issue where a DC went offline due to VM snapshots taking up space. We resolved that issue. I...
  10. Windows 10 can't join domain, can't ping gateway domain controller could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing