Windows 10: I can't play a game they gave me

Discus and support I can't play a game they gave me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tunas 56, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Tunas 56 Win User

I can't play a game they gave me

I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but now, after a while, I want to play it again and it doesn't appear in my library .

:)

Tunas 56, Oct 1, 2022

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Oct 1, 2022
  4. I can't play a game they gave me

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

I can't play a game they gave me

1. I can't play a game they gave me - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  3. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  4. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  5. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  6. I can't play a game they gave me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play a game they gave me: I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but now, after a while, I want to play it again and it doesn't appear in my library ....
  7. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?: It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even signed out and back in. The account has 2 PCs registered to it, one of which is his. He only has 2 computers so the chance of it...
  8. Update gave me BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update gave me BSOD: Last night my laptop would give me the Bsod everytime i turned it on. I managed to fix it by doing a system restore. I turned it on today and it worked all fine and dandy, but then i went to check windows updates and it was installing the new update in the background. I...
  9. can't play game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't play game: because of error error D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll... anyone has a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-game/3a9f451a-831f-4083-b93f-8e8f3a2a9fc5
  10. I can't play old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play old games: Can somebody help i have windows 10 4 gb ram 3.1 ghz processor and 2 gb graphics card. Today i want to play game called x ray ball and it's released in 2004 but i can't play i just crash i have problems too in some old games from that year or another. Old games are so slow...