Windows 10: I cant play a game

Discus and support I cant play a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nick Bevan, Mar 10, 2020.

1. I cant play a game

MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i have already tried to uninstall and reinstall. Please Help Me.

:)

Nick Bevan, Mar 10, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 10, 2020
  4. I cant play a game

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

I cant play a game

1. I cant play a game - Similar Threads - cant play game

2. Cant play any games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  3. Cant play any games!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  4. Cant play games i paid for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  5. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  6. cant play some games

cant play some games: please help!!! some games just wont play , show a pop up saying account management system error code 212. Any ideas? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-some-games/213ee4d3-b591-4c53-9c38-512850738642
  7. Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this

Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this: the pc freezes and this is the error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user...
  8. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....
  9. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...
  10. Cant play old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play old games: Hey my windows 10 cant play some old games command and conquer Tiberian Sun and command and conquer Red alert 2 it says one or more dlls are missing please reinstall and i have...