Windows 10: I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.

Discus and support I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what Microsoft did to my PC, after last update, my PC has suffering ping issues. Normally, when I play League of Legends on TR server, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Çağrı Himmetoğlu, Sep 28, 2022.

1. I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.

I don't know what Microsoft did to my PC, after last update, my PC has suffering ping issues. Normally, when I play League of Legends on TR server, I get average 4ms. But after last update, the ping was 200-300 and it's really UNBEARABLE. How can I fix this thing?

:)

Çağrı Himmetoğlu, Sep 28, 2022
  2. radiozz Win User

windows 10 update broke my internet

I installed 2019-06 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4502584) and it broke my internet. Sometimes i cant connect to my wifi and when i can i have no internet. I tested it with different wifi, different drivers and reset them and is the Update.
    How can i fix it, i can pause it but not forever. It keep installing when i search for updates so any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks

radiozz, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.

1. I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection. - Similar Threads - can't play single

2. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update: I have been unable to connect to the internet since quality update KB5031356 was installed automatically yesterday. I'm running windows 10. Was running fine immediately before the update, and has not worked since.Will connect to wifi network, but have no access to internet....
  3. I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.: I don't know what Microsoft did to my PC, after last update, my PC has suffering ping issues. Normally, when I play League of Legends on TR server, I get average 4ms. But after last update, the ping was 200-300 and it's really UNBEARABLE. How can I fix this thing?...
  4. I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't play a single game after Windows Update broke my internet connection.: I don't know what Microsoft did to my PC, after last update, my PC has suffering ping issues. Normally, when I play League of Legends on TR server, I get average 4ms. But after last update, the ping was 200-300 and it's really UNBEARABLE. How can I fix this thing?...
  5. Can't install a game after my SSD broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a game after my SSD broke: I had Sea Of Thieves installed on SSD drive that broke. I removed the drive.Now Microsoft Store says its still installed and gives me option to "install again" which opens Sea Of thieves tab in Xbox app.After clicking "install with gamepass" in Xbox app it shows the grey...
  6. Can't install a game after my SSD broke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install a game after my SSD broke: I had Sea Of Thieves installed on SSD drive that broke. I removed the drive.Now Microsoft Store says its still installed and gives me option to "install again" which opens Sea Of thieves tab in Xbox app.After clicking "install with gamepass" in Xbox app it shows the grey...
  7. Can't install a game after my SSD broke

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Update broke my gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke my gaming: Recent feature updates to 1903 have made my gaming really choppy. I had the same issue in 1909 and went back to 1903 thinking that was the problem, but it wasn't. I've tried uninstalling the updates by doing it in control panel, command prompt with administrator privileges,...
  9. Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured: I have Dell inspiron 15R and it has Qualcomm Atheros 1705 wifi device. On 29 Aug 2019, some windows updates were installed on my laptop automatically. Below are the 4 updates that were installed on the PC on that day, 1. Security update for Microsoft Windows (KB4507435) 2....
  10. windows 10 update broke my internet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 update broke my internet: I installed 2019-06 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4502584) and it broke my internet. Sometimes i cant connect to my wifi and when i can i have no internet. I tested it with different wifi, different drivers and reset...