Windows 10: i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless...

Discus and support i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why can't I record and listen to sounds from my headset at the same time? whenever i am using my mic from the headset, the speakers becomes muted even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shanokreen, May 3, 2021.

1. i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless...

Why can't I record and listen to sounds from my headset at the same time? whenever i am using my mic from the headset, the speakers becomes muted even though the laptop recognize that both: the mic and the headphones are working. and i mean by that that i can see mic level and speakers level rise up whenever they are in use. note.. I have only one headset connected to the laptop via Bluetooth

:)

shanokreen, May 3, 2021

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor - won't play video/audio

Hi Jake,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

For the issue with Sound try the below steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

Let’s try simple methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below method.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method:

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the sound driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and outputs to expand, right click on the device and click on
      uninstall.

• Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.

If the still persist, try the below steps.
    Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and outputs and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    For the issue with Netflix, I recommend you to uninstall and re/install the Netflix and check.

• Go to settings and click on system.

• Click on App & features and click on the Netflix and
      uninstall it.
    Also, I suggest you to go to the below link and try updating the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-display-adapter

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 3, 2021
  3. Microphone issue

We suggest that you run the Audio troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • On the right pane, select Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

You can also check this thread and follow the troubleshooting steps provided
    by the community members.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, May 3, 2021
  4. i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless...

microphone

Since you're using an external headset/microphone, we suggest using a different headset to test if the same issue will occur. You can also run the built-in troubleshooter for hardware and sound by following the steps below:

• In the Windows Search bar, type troubleshoot.
    • Open the Control Panel app from the search result.
    • Under Troubleshoot computer problems, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Playing Audio to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen guide

We will wait for an update.

Jennifer Cha, May 3, 2021
Thema:

i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless...

1. i cant play any audio whlie using the microphone ate the same time when using my wireless... - Similar Threads - cant play audio

2. Hollow audio when using microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hollow audio when using microphone: I recently got a new Pc on windows 11 and when I have my microphone in built on my headphones turned on with any audio that's going on like if I'm playing a game then the audio starts to sound really hollow and fuzzy I tried looking at ways to fix it and turned off sound...
  3. Hollow audio when using microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hollow audio when using microphone: I recently got a new Pc on windows 11 and when I have my microphone in built on my headphones turned on with any audio that's going on like if I'm playing a game then the audio starts to sound really hollow and fuzzy I tried looking at ways to fix it and turned off sound...
  4. How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my audio and microphone format when using a wireless headset?: I've recently purchased a gaming wireless headset from MARS Gaming, the MHW model to be exact.Everything is going well, the audio and microphone works, but I've noticed the format from the audio and microphone are different. I tried to select the format, but it won't let me....
  5. Audio stuttering when the same application is using microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stuttering when the same application is using microphone: Hi, on my work laptop I encountered strange problem. I have bought radiofrequency wireless headphones. When I am listening to music on youtube everything is fine but when I join conference call, audio output start to stutter. I discovered the problem is only when the exact...
  6. Headphones not able to use microphone and playback audio at the same time

Headphones not able to use microphone and playback audio at the same time: I have been struggling with getting my headphones microphone and audio playback to work at the same time e.g. in a discord I can hear the others or I can talk to the others, not both at the same time. I have this issue with my Bose QC35ii headphones as well as my Beats Studio...
  7. Cannot use headphones and microphone at the same time

Cannot use headphones and microphone at the same time: Hi, on my windows 10 computer, anytime I try to use my microphone, my audio immediately cuts out. I've fiddled with the sound control panel tons, but nothing seems to work. It happens no matter what kind of headphones I'm using also, so I'm really not sure what to do. I've...
  8. No Audio When Microphone Is In Use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio When Microphone Is In Use: Hi, I've recently built my new PC and installed Windows 10 Education since its offered free to me as a college student. I've had no problems with it so far except for an issue where when the microphone is in use (as in when there is a microphone icon in the bottom right...
  9. How do I use the microphone on my OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2 with audio at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I use the microphone on my OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2 with audio at the same time?: So whenever I use my bluetooth earbuds on my computer, I can only use the audio function. I could record the audio with the microphone on the recording app, but not at the same time. For example I cannot use the microphone in Google meet or in games. Does anyone have a...
  10. i cant use keyboard and touchpad at the same time while playing.

i cant use keyboard and touchpad at the same time while playing.: did somebody know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-keyboard-and-touchpad-at-the-same-time/99c81e4f-3851-4dd4-8b81-adb0dd6b672e