Windows 10: i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

Discus and support i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flwzi, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Flwzi Win User

i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is different to my current one. and i cant login to my account with my current password to see if that works as my password is over the character limit on xbox 360, so what do i do? i believe i may have been hacked as an account appeared on my xbox 360 with a name along the lines of "NO4KINGWAY" an obvious attempt to swear in the username i am unable to find anyone else with the same issue as i am not

:)

Flwzi, Jan 21, 2022

2. Backwards Compatibility

Hi Zachary,

Some games are already backwards compatible on Xbox One from Xbox 360. To check the list of the backwards compatible games, you can visit this

link

If you have comments or suggestions, you are free to post them on our
    Xbox Feedback page
    . You can recommend and vote for the games and features that you want to be available on Xbox.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Backwards Compatibility

Nobody wants to play Disney Bolt there are over 184,678 Votes For Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Same with Call Of Duty MW3 {Modern Warfare 3} over 133,217 and Battlefield Bad Company had over 43,000 votes like come on and Disney Bolt only had 480 votes.

EliteSniperGod9, Jan 21, 2022
  4. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

backwards compatability games

Hi,

Post your Xbox suggestion at
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    so it will be seen by those involved in the creation of Xbox games.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

1. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account? - Similar Threads - cant play backwards

2. I cant play roblox because of this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play roblox because of this error: The program can’t start because IERTUTIL.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.and The program can’t start because HID.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.can someone please helpand...
  3. Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?: I'm trying to see if I can use my windows 11 Product key to install windows 10? I've been told Mixed things about this.Thank you,Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-product-keys-backwards-compatable/e48aeb66-cba6-4830-aa73-00b6b601fe9b
  4. Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Product Keys Backwards Compatable?: I'm trying to see if I can use my windows 11 Product key to install windows 10? I've been told Mixed things about this.Thank you,Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-product-keys-backwards-compatable/e48aeb66-cba6-4830-aa73-00b6b601fe9b
  5. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?: the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is different to my current one. and i cant login to my account with my current...
  6. Can't play game because I bought it on a personal account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play game because I bought it on a personal account?: Hi, I would like help because I have bought a game on a personal account, and can't play that game because I bought it on the personal account, and I can't login to a personal account on the microsoft store. Is there any way I can transfer the game to a work/school account or...
  7. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing a game on two devices but on the same account: Hey, I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account. Not at the same time but on the same account. Thanks...
  8. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
  9. backward compatibility

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    backward compatibility: I am reviewing my order list that includes a 3D printer and many traders are not guaranteeing backward compatibility testing with operating systems. I currently use Windows 10 Home, investing in a laboratory requires more money or investment. Sourced from www.ebay.co.uk,...
  10. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...