Windows 10: I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!

Discus and support I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-fnf-mods-beacuse-of-microsoft-verifled/5009ac19-b824-48d2-9240-2d309d132eb4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by popermon, May 27, 2021.

1. popermon Win User

I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!

I need help

:)

popermon, May 27, 2021
  2. James_573 Win User

Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

The article you suggest states that .MOD will work with various versions of Windows OS, but Windows 10 is not one of them. All other posts I can find has Microsoft suggesting I go find a third party (unverified) to download CODEC files to try and play my
    home videos with warnings and disclaimers that it may break my system or make it unstable.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Attempt to play a .MOD video file in Windows 10

2. Using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Media Player (does not seem to matter what version)

3. Immediate message that the 'program has stopped working and windows will notify me if a solution is found'.

If windows cannot fix this, then please suggest your top competitor that can.

Regretfully,

James

James_573, May 27, 2021
  3. Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please share a few details to narrow down the issue:

• When you say mod files playing on my Windows 10”,
      what exactly happens?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Which application are you using to access .mod files in Windows 10?

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check:

Movie Maker is not available for download on Windows 10

Feel free to get back to us with the required information to assist you further. We will be happy to help.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 27, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled   can anyone help me! :cool:

jmcslob, May 27, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me! - Similar Threads - can't play FNF

2. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  3. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  4. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  5. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  6. I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!: I can't play FNF mods online, when i try to open any mod, the screen goes white and does not open! Please help me! i can only play original fnf game...
  7. I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!: I can't play FNF mods online, when i try to open any mod, the screen goes white and does not open! Please help me! i can only play original fnf game...
  8. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin: It says, to run this application, you must install .NET. The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0 was not found. Would you like to install it. So i did and it still doesnt work im not exactly sure you have heard of FNF but if you could help me any way...
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...