Windows 10: I cant play Fortnite.

Discus and support I cant play Fortnite. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In my pc though my pc supports direct x 12?Please give me a solution for this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelvin JOji, Oct 15, 2020.

1. I cant play Fortnite.

I cant play Fortnite. 38ad89fe-f6d2-4f92-b2b5-76a15715e0dd?upload=true.png In my pc though my pc supports direct x 12?Please give me a solution for this problem.

:)

Kelvin JOji, Oct 15, 2020

2. play fortnite

can i play fortnite in micosoft lumia 650

bicnesparen, Oct 15, 2020
  3. The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.

The problem I have is that I am a minor and I can not buy expensive cards or one every month to play fortnite because for people to pay when the game is free, all the platforms where you can play fortnite can be played. play for free please not everyone
    can buy cards all the time (like me) we all need to play fortnite thanks for reading the message and please concede the free gold for fortnite. Thank's

ConicalHurdle79, Oct 15, 2020
  4. I cant play Fortnite.

Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

I cant play Fortnite.

1. I cant play Fortnite. - Similar Threads - cant play Fortnite

2. i cant play online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant play online: hi guys i have a problem i am level 80 and i cant acces the play online feature it says that it is locked [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/cc41f153-ba43-4434-81da-52d3fb500b7d
  3. cant donload fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant donload fortnite: i cant install fortnite can i use a iphone to link a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-donload-fortnite/4683ca84-16da-413b-99f9-ac3a92721dff
  4. Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite: I have reinstalled both epic games and fortnite and reinstalled windows 10 entirely. My pc is 2 days old and I have had this error more than 8 times. My pc runs completely fine but the error occur while playing fortnite (They checked my minidump files for me and the problem...
  5. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
  6. Fortnite audio playing through microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite audio playing through microphone: So while playing fortnite, i'm in a party with others and the problem is they can hear my game audio. I've disabled all options besides microphone, and the issue persists. Any feedback would be appreciated, as this is driving me crazy....
  7. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it: So I bought the fortnite breakpoint bundle in the MS and when I tried to redeem it, it says that I don't have the game but I clearly have it on my pc. I even linked the epic games account to the Microsoft one and still it doesn't appear in my game. What should I do or how can...
  8. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  9. The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.: The problem I have is that I am a minor and I can not buy expensive cards or one every month to play fortnite because for people to pay when the game is free, all the platforms where you can play fortnite can be played. play for free please not everyone can buy cards all the...
  10. cant install fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install fortnite: at first i could not do anything with the button for fortnite then i can then it says it wont work i uninstalled it and tried to install it again but nothing happens so i need some help...