Windows 10: i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :(

Discus and support i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alfie12370123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alfie12370123, Nov 11, 2020.

1. i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :(

/u/Alfie12370123, Nov 11, 2020
  2. ffotis4 Win User

Plz help - trying to open file

i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :( [​IMG]

i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :( [​IMG]

Do you mean those?
    Also i renamed it because it was annoying to have the long name.

ffotis4, Nov 11, 2020
  3. ffotis4 Win User
    Plz help - trying to open file

I don't see any problem.

ffotis4, Nov 11, 2020
  4. i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :(

Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :(

1. i cant play forza and its really annoying plz help ive tryed everything :( - Similar Threads - cant play forza

2. why cant i play my game anymon : plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play my game anymon : plz help me: i tried to pay undertale but it said that it dont own it in this account but i have no other accounts on my computer and i paid for the game i tried to uninstall and reinstall but now it says that i dont own it anymore can someone please help me because if i lose a game that...
  3. why cant i play my game anymon : plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play my game anymon : plz help me: i tried to pay undertale but it said that it dont own it in this account but i have no other accounts on my computer and i paid for the game i tried to uninstall and reinstall but now it says that i dont own it anymore can someone please help me because if i lose a game that...
  4. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  5. Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it: im on windows 10 2009 my cam randomly stops working my bios has camera enabled i uninstalled my cam driver and rebooted no luck installed other drivers not my cam drivers but other camera drivers i knew that wasnt going to work my cam is just black submitted by...
  6. Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexHitDem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmiacu/windows_update_failure_ive_tried_everything/
  7. No Audio at my laptop. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio at my laptop. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.: i have laptop acer Aspire E 14. Last week i have update to windows 10. after i update to windows 10 there is no sound at my laptop. I did a diagnostics boot and finally opened it in repair mode somehow. . I've updated/ reinstalled the drivers and followed every guild I could...
  8. No Audio output device is installed. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.

No Audio output device is installed. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.: I have an XPS 15. The laptop had a hard crash and wouldn't turn on for a long time. I did a diagnostics boot and finally opened it in repair mode somehow. IE the fan wouldn't stop spinning restarted it and turned the mode off. Also at some point in this prosses, I unplugged...
  9. ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless

ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless: so i have this mic and i have tried EVERYTHING. i looked up almost all the possible solutions and it still doesn't work on my windows 10 computer. but it DOES work with my windows 8 laptop...? although my computer notices the mic's existence it just doesn't want to detect...
  10. blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXMS3dC89-8Xx1kB https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXR8F3ujMoVWofll https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXUCs71iSYXMNuie these are my three latest minidumps.they are all the same.im guessing its a driver issue but i cant find what.i did a memomy...